Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Pershore-Wolf

1. Pershore-Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I was there in 1973. Cov in the quarter final. We won 2 nil and faced dirty Leeds in the semi at Maine Road.
  2. Pershore-Wolf

West Ham away ticket

I hope i'm allowed to post this, mods feel free to remove if not. A mate of mine has a spare ticket for Wet Spam away this Sunday. If anyone is interested then pm me for his details - cheers
  3. Pershore-Wolf

Chicago Wolves

Cheers Berlin. I have sent an email and applied to join the club as a guest
  4. Pershore-Wolf

Chicago Wolves

I have seen a Chicago branch mentioned but can’t find any contact info. Thanks for the info
  5. Pershore-Wolf

Chicago Wolves

Cheers mate
  6. Pershore-Wolf

Chicago Wolves

Can anyone help with information regarding Wolves fans in Chicago? I am in the city next April, the Brentford home match i believe, and i wondered if there was any Wolves fans there and if so where they meet to watch games. TIA
  7. Pershore-Wolf

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

Am I allowed to say that I have two spare tickets in J9? PM me
  8. Pershore-Wolf

Goal music

I started going to Wolves in the early 70's. I used to sit in the enclosure in the north bank. When Wolves scored the singers would all start a derr derr type chant much like the one nowadays so it's hardly a new thing. It was something that made the celebration a bit more mental. As for me, i...
  9. Pershore-Wolf

Relocating seats

There is talk of Stratford Wolves running one and picking up in Evesham. If that happens we could thumb a lift with them otherwise it’s train or car.
  10. Pershore-Wolf

Relocating seats

I wonder why I had so much trouble? Perhaps it was because I was relocating 3 tickets? Who knows. I’m happier now we are in J9, we don’t have that shuffle the whole length of the stand at full time and the atmosphere should be a bit better.
  11. Pershore-Wolf

Relocating seats

Tried to relocate from Bully to South bank but the website wasn't having any of it. Tried to relocate from J2 to J9 and bingo! Maybe it wouldn't let me because it was a different cost?
  12. Pershore-Wolf

Novotel

I have stayed there a few times and the squad are always there. They all wander around and seem ok with the odd autograph or selfie.
  13. Pershore-Wolf

North Bank Watch

WV1 bar holds around 200 as does the restaurant. The back four or five rows of the NB lower. Hospitality in the bar is good. A bit like a wine bar really. No queue for the bogs or the bar - perfect for an old git like me ;)
  14. Pershore-Wolf

North Bank Watch

My ten penneth..... season ticket holder in the WV1 bar with my son and his pal. We arrive early and applaud the team onto the pitch and we stay 'til the end and applaud them off. Always have and always will. That's why we travel. It's a shame that anyone can't support the team from 5 to 'til 5...
  15. Pershore-Wolf

Wolf Nine

Should've just called him Bully ;)
Back
Top Bottom