Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Parkfieldswolf

1. Parkfieldswolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

What’s really making me sad is the realisation now that the game I’ve loved since single figures has gone forever. Never mind the **** decisions we’ve had that’s nothing new but the sheer joy of celebrating a goal has gone. The ultimate high of a football game is now a thing of trepidation and...
  2. Parkfieldswolf

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I’m in the same boat pal. I’ve loved the game and Wolves for over 40 yrs but I’m not enjoying this VAR period at all. Whether it’s corrupt or incompetence taking away the joy of a goal is totally anti-fan especially for the live spectator. I really want to give it up but my love for Wolves is...
  3. Parkfieldswolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I’ve loved the game & Wolves for over 40 yrs but I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing it with VAR in place
  4. Parkfieldswolf

I ****ing hate this game
  5. Parkfieldswolf

An excellent move and goal please kick in now lads
  6. Parkfieldswolf

Bournemouth are everything we aren’t. Fast, crisp passing, closing down quickly and a desire to win this game.
  7. Parkfieldswolf

I’m normally positive but if Doc is the answer just what the **** is the question?
  8. Parkfieldswolf

Injuries, small squad and tiredness are mitigating reasons but that 1st half performance simply isn’t good enough. Aside from Sa that was a shocking display. I hope it improves after the break.
  9. Parkfieldswolf

It’s been coming we’ve been utter gash from the 1st whistle
  10. Parkfieldswolf

Can’t wait till HT
  11. Parkfieldswolf

This is the worst I’ve seen us in the PL this season
  12. Parkfieldswolf

Sa keeping us in it
  13. Parkfieldswolf

Bournemouth are up for this and we aren’t. Not looking good
  14. Parkfieldswolf

Sarabia has talent no doubt about it but he lacks speed and physical ability for the Prem. I hope those words prove to come back to haunt me and he has a stormer now.
  15. Parkfieldswolf

Car theft

Happened to a neighbour recently. They broke in took his car but fortunately it was found relatively quickly. It was parked up not far away with false plates. One of the plates which were stuck on had slipped off revealing the true plate. Police said they steal them and park them up not too far...
Back
Top Bottom