Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Oxford_don

1. O

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

Pink away shirt next season?
  2. O

FA investigation

My first thought after the VAR debacle was that they were lucky there was only a flask on the pitch. I can see there being a full blown riot at some point.
  3. O

Stupid Apps.

I came here to say FotMob. Obviously I'm a bit late. Pretty sure it does everything you're looking for.
  4. O

Reading (Home) Verdict Thread

When we last won the championship under Mick I think we twice managed 7 wins in a row. We never quite got to 8. I think in league one we won 9 in a row, a league record, but didn't manage to get to 10. Cardiff are not going to win 16 in a row.
  5. O

Vs. Port Vale (H) Comms thread

I read this quickly and thought it said twerking. Wheres Miley when you need her?
  6. O

Defunct Video Walls

I remember reading an article in Amiga Format magazine in the early 90s about the new video walls at Molineux. I'm sure it said they were the biggest in Europe at the time. It definitely said that there was a Commodore Amiga in the background keeping all the screens in sync. I wonder if it was...
  7. O

AFC Wimbledon

Moved from cannock to wimbledon about 6 years ago. Love it here. Never seen the town so excited. Hopefully we'll see slightly fewer Chelsea 'fans' around here in the not too distant future.
  8. O

Fans??

For what its worth I'm with the thread starter on this one. I know Man City fan who swears that the best years were the yo yo years. That's why he loves football, now they're safely top half he can't be bothered anymore. I'll enjoy this season and enjoy next season. Wherever we are. And at the...
  9. O

|Internet Radio commentary for Fulham please

Would really appreciate a link. Thanks
  10. O

Gravity/Science Question

Obviously it also depends on whether the gun is pointing upwards, downwards or horizontally.
  11. O

Gravity/Science Question

Yes they both reach terminal velocity, eventually, but the one fired from the gun will reach it quicker, and hence hit the ground sooner. Easy.
  12. O

If you wanted to get away from it all...

This is an easy one for me. I spent 6 months in south east asia and couldnt recommend it more highly. The beaches in thailand and malaysia are amazing, its like another world. You can get cheap-ish flights to bangkok/KL/Singapore on route to Australia and we were spending about £8-10 per day...
  13. O

Birmingham & Bristol City

If you think about it a draw in every game other than our game is always the best overall result for us because it minimises the number of points in the league. There are then only 2/3rds of the maximum number of points spread amongst the other teams in the division.
  14. O

Vista problem

The Wolves World match commentaries work fine in FireFox, for me at least. I just ignore the pop-up message that tells me they'll only work in IE.
Back
Top Bottom