Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Oxford Wolf

1. O

Rumours from the pub

It said in the Johny Phillips article that his trip got cancelled because he had to stay here and find/interview candidates to replace JL
  2. O

Rumours from the pub

So how come when Fosun wrote off the loan it impacted our profitability? It sat as exceptional income and meant we made a profit of £145m in FY2020-21. Surely investment would be treated the same way?
  3. O

Thanks João

Neves has posted an insta story for Moutinho. At the end what he says translates as “Thanks for everything old man! We’ll meet again you know where ” Very cryptic
  4. O

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

I don't get the animosity, but each to their own. I doubt very much Coady will play for Wolves again unless a new manager comes in and changes the style of play. If he doesn't I wish him well and he can add going to a World Cup to all the other things he has achieved in his career. Things...
  5. O

Today's Games 2022-23.

I swear they drew a line and it was offside, and then carried on going backwards and forwards until they found a frame that was onside. LiVARpool strike again
  6. O

Cunha & Traore

Can't see it posted anywhere, but Costa posted an Instagram story yesterday of what looked liked him and Cunha playing around. Traore then joined in and started punching Cunha, looked like a game at the start but then by the end it was hard to tell whether Traore was still joking around. I...
  7. O

Leonardo Campana

Designated player, means he’s a player that is outside of the salary rules for his age group
  8. O

Wolves Social Media

Is it just that I can't see it for reason, or has the post about not losing to Leicester in the Premier League been deleted from the official Wolves page on Facebook? Also, nothing from Wolves social media since the final whistle yesterday, which is really unusual.
  9. O

Lage OUT

Got to be skating on thin ice now
  10. O

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

I think we are bending over for Coady, I doubt we give 2 hoots about Everton
  11. O

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

What’s going on is they’re trying to sign players. Probably a centre back, midfielder and a striker. The strategy is to be self sufficient. There you go, you are enlightened
  12. O

Rumours from the pub

A player over 30 from Monaco? Yeah, that’s not been done before
  13. O

Traore shared it on his Instagram stories with the words ‘I am coming’
Back
Top Bottom