Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by optimuswolf

1. O

Man United Verdict Thread

We were poor but i thought man utd were very good in the first half. Credit where credits due.
  2. O

Fan behaviour

I recall one glaring incident from my time in the Billy quiet. Keith curle had decided to leave the club on a bosman and made a bad mistake. This chap 5 seats down from me... ...I'd never heard him say anything before in the many years we'd been sat right next to the tunnel/directors boxes...
  3. O

Albion punishment

I mean, it can be simultaneously true that you know that football fans can be violent and law breaking AND you think its bonkers.
  4. O

Albion punishment

This just reminded me of how as a teenager I had to avoid swearing for that song as my dad is very strongly against it and I'd have been taken straight home. I think i used to sing "get lost west brom" instead.... ....oh the family enclosure....great seats mind.
  5. O

Albion punishment

Yeah the video supports your version of events. The police were being very passive but the 50 or so who left their seats kept pushing forward.
  6. O

Albion punishment

Football wasn't properly segregated until the 60s. I admit I quite like the segregation for atmosphere purposes but it probably has contributed to football violence as kuch as has been a reaction to it.
  7. O

Albion punishment

Thats probably where we could get charged - the throwing flares etc into the west brom section. Retaliation or not. If it happened, obviously.
  8. O

Matheus Cunha

He's a really silky player and a good character to boot. One weakness i see is his shooting, but if thiago silva rates that....then he's surely got more to come there!
  9. O

Albion punishment

Maybe they're just talking ****e. As others have said its hard to see how a case can be made against wolves on any of the rules, whereas the punching and particularly the charging the stands/invading the pitch are much more likely to be seen as breaches.
  10. O

JONZY54 -Ref watch v Sandwell T

Was cunha onside? It looked tight but with didn't see a replay. Bartley was lucky, with VAR thats surely a red.
  11. O

Albion punishment

There are several lines for me: Criminal offence - assault, entering the playing area Embarassing - giving it large to a few fans in the wrong end Selfish - getting tickets in the wrong end because you just have to see the game live Idiotic - celebrating a goal in the wrong end of a derby...
  12. O

Albion punishment

Hopefully the wolves 'fans' involved will get punished too. It's very irresponsible, and downright selfish to go in the home end at a game like this.
  13. O

Albion punishment

Exactly. Idiots (including the wolves fans in the albion end) spoiling it for others. I'm probably soft, but i wouldn't take my children to an away game, and certainly not the albion.
  14. O

Tommy Doyle

Yes i guess thats where I was going with the 360 vision. Honestly mouts was the first midfielder I can recall wolves having in my 40 years who was genuinely aware of everything around him. If doyle can be anywhere near as good as moutinho....
  15. O

Tommy Doyle

He has a lot of similarities with ruben. Not quite the same passing range, but similar 360 vision and decision making. And similar lack of pace!
Back
Top Bottom