Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Olivergoldblack

1. O

Leverkusen

Certainly an amazing story, and worth following. Trouble is after these kind of achievements with those sort of clubs the team usually gets dismantled by the big fish in Europe (like that young but brilliant ajax team a few years back) . Be cool if they keep the squad together and see if they...
  2. O

City verdict

Well we've shared 3 points each this season let's just move on.
  3. O

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I know what you mean. I was thinking at half time how little he'd contributed, seemed to lack mobility or something, but also thought he'll probably end up scoring somehow lol.
  4. O

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

They adjust the wording for whatever suits them. A bit like flipping a coin, heads we win, tails you lose.
  5. O

Lopetegui

You never know he might have promised his neighbours he'd look after their dogs when they're on their 2 week holiday in benidorm. Bayern will just have to wait.
  6. O

Hi Ho Silver Lining

It was like being in a church trying to sing a song you only vaguely knew. Was a bit wierd.
  7. O

Podence

Yep. He scored some crucial goals in the first half of last season that were priceless considering how bad we were. You can't knock him for that. Fair play to him.
  8. O

Lopetegui

We were more like loperyesui
  9. O

POTS -- Now with Poll

It's a great list, but Lemina edges it for me.
  10. O

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Be great if we could see out the season with a win against Palace and nick a point at City or Liverpool somehow to finish on an incredible 50 points.
  11. O

Petition to stop VAR

It's clear by now they'll never learn how to use it for the benefit of the game, so needs permanently binning. It would need adapting to make split second decisions like a ref used to, but it's being used to forensically examine every situation and bore the life out of everyone.
  12. O

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

Elgar would have ticked the longer than 5 hours option, cycling the 80 mile round trip to Worcester.
  13. O

mario warms the heart

Gotta love lemina, absolute legend. I'm so glad we've got him.
  14. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

You know you hate it when even the opposition have scored and there's a VAR delay, and you just don't care whether we'll benefit or not, just wanna get on with some football instead of waiting around for someone to forensically check everything. The coventry goal was like that, I was just like...
  15. O

VAR decision against us V Luton??

It's actually nauseating. There will be 4 or 5 times we'll see the ref stop play and put fingers to ear. This is what the game has become.
Back
Top Bottom