Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by oldsamdingle

1. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

But we will never know if his toe nail was offside or there was a hand ball in the build up or if there was a possible infringement on the halfway line will we
  2. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

And there lies the problem. We will never get our game back.The game is ruined and that's the way it will stay
  3. O

Food for thought?

Down with all old white men BOO BOO Snakes all of them
  4. O

Nathan Fraser

Nathan is 19 where can he get 2 yards of pace from !! he gave there Centre Backs the easiest game they will have all season , Milk can turn faster, He's nowhere near the first team squad. I know he is young but an anybody see him making it in the Premier League.
  5. O

Squad rotation, 3 big games in 6 days

Do young ultra fit professional footballers need to be rested!!! Keep winning you wont feel tired
  6. O

Liquidator return?!

How about some RAP !!!!!!!!!!
  7. O

FA Charge again : Chelsea Homophobic chants

Surely calling someone a rent boy should incur a custodian sentence
  8. O

The Savile’s or Jimmys

O for God's sake
  9. O

Man city

Its because they are untouchable , There legal teams can can run the premier league into the ground, The premier league are much more comfortable going after the easy targets ,
  10. O

VAR Protest / Display - Support Needed

Just sing Anti Premier League and Anti VAR songs all game and i mean all game
  11. O

VAR Protest / Display - Support Needed

VAR Is the worst thing to happen to football get rid
  12. O

Bournemouth v Wolves comms thread.

Do you think we should play with a centre forward?
  13. O

Sheffield Wednesday

Spot on
  14. O

6:30pm Sunday Games? Next PL TV Rights Auction

Sunday night football will be the end for me , my first game was in 1967 and it looks like my last will be 2024, Not a bad run is it, i suppose the upside is ill have more money for Horse race courses, Saturday afternoon and mid week games OH HAPPY DAYS!!!
  15. O

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

There's got to be a cheaper manage out there somewhere. What a **** show. Would any other manager keep Fabio on the pitch for that long. This guy won't see bonfire night
Back
Top Bottom