Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Oldgoldilox

1. O

Everton, surely a points deduction?

"BBC Sport understands the club are not taking insolvency advice,, external but are considering ways of restructuring its short-term debt to make it more manageable. The club owes about £400m to numerous third-party firms, with much of the loans being used towards the building of the new...
  2. O

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

Devil will be in the detail but on the face of it it could give us quite a bit of extra headroom if Fosun want to invest again. I never bought the idea that curbing the ambition of disruptor clubs was an "unintended" consequence of PSR/FFP, of course it was. This should help level the playing...
  3. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

Must admit, I've been giving serious consideration whether to renew my ST for next season, Wednesday was a bit of a tipping point to be honest. But then again, isn't that just giving in? It shouldn't be fans walking away from the game, what needs removing is the idiots that are ruining it.
  4. O

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I just feel saddened by the whole thing, the game we love had been taken away and I seriously doubt we'll get it back. Just when you think they've done their worst, some other, even more appalling, made up decision goes against us. Seriously considering binning Saturday off to be honest.
  5. O

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Oh christ, I'd better stay at home, not going to be good for my blood pressure.
  6. O

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

If it was up to me I would keep the cup replays, but it is a better solution to get rid than have replays for some rounds and not others. I do think some of the outrage is a bit over the top though, if you're a league 1/2/NL club and you're relying on drawing a big team in the cup to save you...
  7. O

The 85% cap on player spending

Yeah, I don't understand these numbers either, they don't seem to tally with what's been published elsewhere.
  8. O

Next Seasons Shirts

People are getting properly confused here over what Levy's roles are. If you take 5 minutes to look at their structure you can see they have a large range of brands in their portfolio including Keith Prowse who I've used for corporate events in the past, and have deals for providing hospitality...
  9. O

Greg Halford - Autism in football

I'm going to the Nottingham gig but may go to the brum one as well if I can justify it to the other half :smile:
  10. O

Greg Halford - Autism in football

I still follow Numan and have met him once, he certainly is a bit odd in the way he interacts with people, his wife has helped him enormously but you can tell that his apparently outgoing and friendly nature is a bit forced and rehearsed at times. Id recommend a listen to some of his more...
  11. O

Will our season fizzle out?

This thread should be re-titled "Melts assemble".
  12. O

The (awful) new ticket site.

I can't be sat on the phone for half an hour during working hours
  13. O

They appear to have sorted it out now, they've added my son to my network and allowed me access to manage his ticketing. Ive partially tested it and it allows me to add hospitality packages to my basket for the Cov game and assign one to him so seems ok. (not going through with the purchase...
  14. O

I've tried emailing fan services with a detailed explanation this morning, I'll let you know how they respond.
  15. O

It's absolutely awful, I've missed out on tickets for the Coventry game because of this. In my account it says my son is in my network but I still can't order tickets for him. I did the request permission thing but it just sends an email saying to log in to the account and grant permission, I...
Back
Top Bottom