Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by oldgolded

1. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I still watch it but I don't really regard it as a sport anymore. I view it as a spectacle.
  2. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I appreciate that West Ham get big crowds these days, a lot of whom I believe are heavily subsidised, but I do have a problem acknowledging a club as being 'big' if they have never won their domestic league in the whole of their history.
  3. O

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Maybe he needs something a bit tougher than the SPL at the moment, but not as tough as the Premier League. Also he is very much in the spotlight at Rangers, whereas if he joined a Championship club he might be able to go more under the radar and be allowed to just get on with playing football.
  4. O

Arsenal predictions

I quite fancied us before I heard Cunha was out. Difficult to see how we are going to score without him.
  5. O

Must admit that I am sick to death of reading about him. Surely a Championship club would be prepared to take a punt on him next season. Give him a full season in the Championship and let him sink or swim. A real make or break season. If he flops badly, we just have to cut our losses. You never...
  6. O

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

That's the name of the game now for a club like us, and along with VAR and FFP is the reason I am rapidly losing interest in football.
  7. O

Presumably we could keep loaning him out in the hope that he will hit a purple patch somewhere and increase his value or until his contract runs out whenever that is and he can leave for free.
  8. O

Everton, surely a points deduction?

The whole thing is so complicated at the moment, but I read that the new rule changes due to be introduced will effectively let Man City off the hook, and probably Chelsea too. The whole thing seems utterly corrupt to me.
  9. O

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

My one wish at the beginning of each season is that we don't get relegated, so I am happy that we have managed to achieve that. That really is the extent of my ambitions for us these days due to the financial landscape football finds itself in. If we ever managed to win a cup, obviously that...
  10. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well I must say this is quite entertaining despite VAR
  11. O

Anyone else thinking sod it

Have Man City?
  12. O

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Whatever match you watch VAR is totally destroying the game.
  13. O

Villa verdict

Not as disappointed as I normally am when we lose as I genuinely did not feel that we would get anything from this game. Think we are really going to struggle until we get some of the first choice forwards back. Difficult to see where the goals are going to come from against Burnley.
  14. O

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Is he worth considering as a false number 9 given our desperate situation up front. He has scored a few in his career, including some quite cool finishes
  15. O

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Bloody jammy goal.
Back
Top Bottom