Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Oh Robbie Robie

1. O

What is a yellow card?

I've long said that a team should have 5 yellow card challenges a year. Some of the yellows are an utter joke. Tonight we clearly see a shirt being tugged and no yellow. Within two mins a Utd clatters our guy for an obvious yellow. Not given. Then we see bookings for so called wasting time on...
  2. O

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Yes, indeed. Far more dynamic. I loved watching them create space for each other for those short passes and then charging through the middle. It was refreshing and much needed after the last two seasons.
  3. O

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

Ah... my humble apologies to you. First of all, an admission.... I have several tabs open on my laptop... I honestly thought you had posted that after the game. I now see it was before. Secondly, yes, I agree, you did say as a no9. I also apologise for misreading that. So, apologies...
  4. O

I haven't really. ;) "Lying?" ...now what you on about?
  5. O

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Be careful. You might get a warning from the mods for evading the swear filter. I just did. Obviously they sit behind their keyboards moderating and don't have the same passion...but c'est la vie.
  6. O

Matheus Cunha

Fantastic player. Gives us another dimension. Some of his charges straight down the field were incredible. And the good news is, he will get even better if the fans get off his back and have some patience.
  7. O

Neto

Delighted for him. Sensational at times.
  8. O

You are disappointed with Cunha! You have to be joking. His runs through the middle were fantastic and gave us another dimension. The only thing missing was a goal... it will come. That was a fantastic performance from him and I really despair when I see comments like yours.
  9. O

VAR 2023-24

Sorry but the fact he's looking at the ball is neither here nor there. He has come out and wiped out the opposing player without getting near the ball. What's the difference between that and a tackle in the outfield where the player is pulled down because the defender has missed the ball...
  10. O

**** off ****..
  11. O

Just absolutely ****ing sick of the Premier League.... clear ****ing penalty.... clear bookings for them and yet our guys get yellows for throw ins... EPL is a ****ing disgrace. Well played Wolves. Fantastic performance that didn't deserve that b/s at the end.
  12. O

Dumbass statement of the evening. Seriously, this folks with an agenda against Sa. How about supporting our team instead?
  13. O

This attacking through the middle has been superb. Just what we haven't seen for years... but we have to convert.... otherwise we will get punished.
Back
Top Bottom