Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by NottsWolves

1. N

Lopetegui

I hadn’t heard this, but something definitely changed in the summer. I personally think clubs thought they’d get a smack on the wrists and a fine for breaching FFP and not the points deductions that have happened. If the premier league are serious about it then points deductions are the only...
  2. N

Lopetegui

For me it was the interview with his mate on the preseason tour, supposedly behind the clubs back. I have no issue with him being ****ed off at the ‘broken promises, but the constant negativity about our players shouldn’t have been made public. Strangely all we hear is about Liverpool...
  3. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Not too mention Dias, much better in defence. Just hope we give a good show of ourselves.
  4. N

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

It’s getting nasty now. There’s a real undertone. The whole set up is flawed, full of refs who are simply not up to the standard, incompetent or quite frankly biased beyond belief. They seem to have no accountability and the lack of support/questioning from the premier league borders on...
  5. N

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

That check at the end was all for show. To make it look like they do proper checks, we all knew it was offside, just full of their own self importance.
  6. N

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Didn’t the press state that the Sporting manager had had an interview and he denied it? I’d be amazed if he had been interviewed, I can’t see Liverpool taking him or their fans being happy about it.
  7. N

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

It’s not VAR that’s the issue it’s the useless ****s operating it! Complete shambles the lot of them this season. Overall every club has had something go against them, some more than others. I have no issue with Forest raising their concerns but the manner they went about it was wrong. They...
  8. N

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Simple, give the FA Cup winners a champions league place and ask the ‘elite’ teams if they wish to enter. If they don’t, then they can withdraw from it. My guess is if it has a champions league place they’ll want to play. Honestly wish the big 6 would have ****ed off over the super league...
  9. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

City have their noses in front now, and players coming back from injury. They are more likely to be professional and not get carried away, unlike Liverpool and Arsenal.
  10. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The sky lot are all wearing black! Sky are in mourning for the race for the title!
  11. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Of the 3 I’d rather City win, if either Liverpool or Arsenal had won they’d be unbearable. The love in on sky has been ridiculous. Yesterday Merson said it was Arsenal or Liverpool. City are the masters at this, just going about their business. Fact is they haven’t been as good this season...
  12. N

Gaz tapped up?

Same guy also reporting this. It’s all paper talk to get clicks.
  13. N

Forest- possible points deduction

Baffling isn’t it! I’m not sure what they were trying to suggest?
  14. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Disagree, I think plenty was made of. Lots has been said about Foden and Stones. Besides all I see now is a Netflix documentary series about their treble winning season. As I say not a fan of them, but I think to win a treble is quite impressive.
  15. N

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I don’t deny City have brought their way to the top, but the comments made by Trent this week could only have motivated City. Who’s to say what means more to fans and to imply Liverpool haven’t spent money is ridiculous. United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City have all brought their way to the...
Back
Top Bottom