Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Norway Wolves

1. N

What should our defence look like next season - and what system should we play?

I'm of the opinion that Hugo is not an adequate LWB based on his peformances this season..
  2. N

City verdict

No league game in involving Wolverhampton Wanderers is irrelevant.
  3. N

City verdict

Obviously a diagraceful performance. We gifted them 4 of the 5 goals. GON trying to be to clever, was never going to work, not for the 1st time. Killman simply not good enough without experienced help. Should never be captain, sets entirely the wrong tone and standard.
  4. N

City verdict

Obviously a diagraceful performance. We gifted them 4 of the 5 goals. GON trying to be to clever, was never going to work, not for the 1st time. Killman simply not good enough without experienced help. Should never be captain, sets entirely the wrong tone and standard.
  5. N

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I really fear 7. I don’t think I can handle this.
  6. N

Yet again we give a goal away by really poor passing and lack of a 1st touch that should be elemtary at this level.
  7. N

I think people are irritated that we have given the game away rather than them having to earn it.
  8. N

It is not a back 4.
  9. N

Or is it 5 with Lemina in the middle of 3?
  10. N

Can’t understand why we’ve gone 4 at the back.
  11. N

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

He lost almost every heading dual. Constantly gave the ball away. Was totally off the pace.
  12. N

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Fair result in the end. The lads worked hard for that. Not sure Boubacar has a future at right back.
  13. N

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Exactly right. The online subjective question to be answered is <Did the player standing in an offside position prevent the keeper from making the save?>. He was therefore inactive because he didnt interfere with play. Remember, standing in an offside position is not an offence if that player...
  14. N

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Yeah the same here. Beyond childish.
  15. N

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

They don’t. But you want to see something that could constitute a potential proffessional career in the game, which we have not seen. This is where we miss the Central League, where young players could be tested with less pressure and jeopardy against men.
Back
Top Bottom