Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by NorthWolf

1. NorthWolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

I would say it is more of a precedent setter rather than anything else. Far more of a problem for those breaking the rules than the £20 suspended fine and 'jolly good talking to' the league will give them. I would also like to see the league sued as well for not acting quickly enough in these...
  2. NorthWolf

Economically literate wanted: fosun theories .

Leicester, Leeds and Burnley to sue Everton for £300 million for breaching FFP rules: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/leicester-leeds-and-burnley-to-sue-everton-for-300-million-for-breaching-ffp-rules/ar-AA1hDbPe?cvid=63a66673ec574b88afe8b8f14e60bf0b&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=20...
  3. NorthWolf

The OMFG you beauties Man City verdict thread

They all played really well, fantastic!
  4. NorthWolf

Bentley

Would improve our shooting!
  5. NorthWolf

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

wim ****
  6. NorthWolf

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

your not his type :rolleyes:
  7. NorthWolf

Tommy Doyle

Cundle wanna be :rolleyes:
  8. NorthWolf

Santiago Bueno Signing

9. NorthWolf

Posting and behaviour on this forum.

This constant need of members to post about Wolverhampton Wanderers gets a bit too much to be honest, it's getting to be nearly every other post lately, I do think enough is enough.
  10. NorthWolf

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. NorthWolf

Mike Dean

Could equally argue that just shows other stuff happens. If you don't think there is a bias toward the 'big 6' and has been since day one of this league, all be it the 'big 2' that expanded, then you really need to go back and look at it. An example would be 'Fergi Time', or when Wolves got a...
  12. NorthWolf

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

**** United, **** VAR, **** the Ref's, **** the league.... Wolves were really good tonight
  13. NorthWolf

Man Utd v Wolves comms thread.

As it says in the good book.... 'I ****ing hate Don Goodman with a fervor as yet unknown to man.'
Back
Top Bottom