Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by NorthernWolf

1. N

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Not sure where the idea of Zorgane hardly playing comes from, played in 30 out of 34 league games for Charleroi last season and 72 league games in Algeria between the age of 18 and 21
  2. N

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

This guy tweeted about the friendly nearly 2 weeks ago, so it was out there
  3. N

Pedrinho has signed on loan at Atletico Mineiro for a year
  4. N

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Guess who else is (or was recently) in the Maldives… Agent Cutrone
  5. N

Today’s games - 2021-22

2nd goal for Fabio, both headers inside the 6 yard box. Decent movement to drift to the backpost for the 2nd
  6. N

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

We’re supposedly set to sign American/Polish 18 year old GK Gabriel Slonina from Chicago Fire. Big fee for his age and been linked to other big clubs
  7. N

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

I mentioned this in another thread, but I hope we go in for Kiki Kouyate, CB from Metz. Has everything a modern day CB needs, barring a lot of experience at a high level, yet is only 24. I’d expect this time next year he’ll be mentioned alongside the likes of Badiashile and Lacroix, which would...
  8. N

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

I’d imagine it’ll be a small fee (<€5m) plus Vinicius on loan for the season if that’s the case. Then we’d have the option to purchase him during the loan
  9. N

You are Head of Recruitment....

With the financial problems facing French clubs there could be some real bargains to be had this summer, which you’d have to think would appeal to Fosun. GK - Pau Lopez (Roma) - might be on the way out with Mourinho said to want to bring in his own man. Stagnated somewhat since being very...
  10. N

Other clubs transfer rumours/ signings

Not sure you’ve got the right player in mind
  11. N

Betting 19/20

If Neto has scored (which the bet assumes), then we’ll be much shorter to win, hence the double is shorter
  12. N

Raul Jimenez

He misses his fair share of chances, but the last season and a half would have been so different without him. Worthy of being our record signing, despite recent form
  13. N

Definitely not transfer rumours. If you post here it must be anything other than transfer rumours.

Chiquinho would be an interesting signing if it comes off. Has a lot of the traits of other attacking players we’ve signed, but I’m not sure where he’d fit into our current team. We don’t play with a 10, and he’s never really been used out wide. That said, I could see him coming in for Jota on...
Back
Top Bottom