Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by nimrod

1. nimrod

Past Encounters with Liverpool FC

I was in north bank probably relatively low down with the goal to my left so had a good view of JR. it was shot across clemence and as you say, in the context of the game without us having many chances it was cool and clinical. prob wouldn't compare to the more spectacular but it was everything...
  2. nimrod

Past Encounters with Liverpool FC

JR's goal is one of my all time favourite finishes. it probably helped that it was against Liverpool and I was young but I can picture it whenever I want.
  3. nimrod

Oddest own goals

another was at home also v villa when geoff palmer under no pressure volleyed a beaut past Paul Bradshaw from the edge of the area. i think we got beat 3-0, same game morley broke Peter Daniel’s leg but the ref made him play on for a bit just to see if it got better, as you do.
  4. nimrod

Best 3 - Music Acts

:) orchestra of wolves lyrics - Google Search
  5. nimrod

Best 3 - Music Acts

err, yep, but maybe check the lyrics first lol
  6. nimrod

Best 3 - Music Acts

i hope he hasn't played this yet..
  7. nimrod

Vinyl

Men jailed for ‘fake’ vinyl records scam apparently there's a fair bit of scam vinyl out there so if you're a buyer, beware. usually identified via a much poorer sound quality, so good news for fans of dire straits, post gabriel genesis and related artists ****e and the mechanics and phil...
  8. nimrod

If you could relive one concert?

lol, all relative Stu. it's light and relatively poppy to me... i'd choose the Sisters, just to experience again needing a couple of hours to sort my hair out.
  9. nimrod

No penalty

i dunno about more and more part of the game. frannie lee was as tough as anyone until he got into the penalty area. gianfranco zola would regularly take the ball round a keeper then tuck his feet into the keeper's body to win pens. it's always happened because the rules allow it and the benefit...
  10. nimrod

No penalty

yeah, but ardiles (iirc) was just as soft winning a free for their second.
  11. nimrod

Your favourite band/artist that nobody else has heard of...

4 albums in now. i have the last 3. couple of tracks off each for you to check Come and See.. or Scum, rise! ..or Want remover Cowards starve.. or Dope cloud Male plague..or Half sister
  12. nimrod

funnily enough I just received a message that ToD are doing three nights with Protomartyr - in the US unfortunately. I love Protomartyr as well.
  13. nimrod

i love Will you smile. great song. i always meant to get that. amongst many other things!
  14. nimrod

i have a couple of sebadoh on vinyl. still haven't mp3d them. i've heard some silver jews but never bought anything by them. i have too much music to get through anyway. i move onto things pretty quick - it's a good job i stopped buying vinyl for 20 or so years
  15. nimrod

looks like i have lost songs, elena's tomb and IX as well. what was Will you smile again? from. I don't think i got that then forgot about it
Back
Top Bottom