Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by NickJohnG

1. N

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

He’s absolutely ****e.
  2. N

Rumours from the pub

More likely to sign his brother, Craig David.
  3. N

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

We have been largely **** for a long time. Why everyone wets their pants when we finally try and rid ourselves of this rubbish is completely beyond me. If we get £20m for Nathan Collins, take it.
  4. N

Brendan Rogers with a d

People on here make me laugh. Big ego? Who gives a flying ****. Mourinho and Klopp have the biggest egos in world football - check out their trophy cabinets. I think sometimes we get slightly carried away as to who we are.
  5. N

Pick Two Dream Signings

Campbell Chapman and Alan Ainscow.
  6. N

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Second most ridiculous transfer in football history. We’ve trumped it.
  7. N

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Excellent player. Yes please. Scored a load of goals in a rancid team. Looked good both times against us. We’d get him for £20m plus Cundle/Ronan on loan. But we won’t do it. Because it would be too simple.
  8. N

Brentford (a) - Ticket Details

Guys, I know I’m ****ing in the wind here but would love a ticket to this one if anyone has a spare……I know unlikely. I’ll even take one last minute for any blow outs…..I’m literally ten mins down the road…..just don’t have enough points. Beers on me, too.
  9. N

Semedo

I cannot believe I am reading comparisons in footballing abilities between Matt Doherty and Nelson Semedo.
  10. N

The Elephant in the Room…

I thought Coady had a good game today - I think picking out his pace is a bit three years ago…..I think we know he’s not Usain Bolt. In fact, all three of Coady, Saiss and (especially) Kilman were excellent. The problem is up the other end, unfortunately. Doesn’t really support that narrative...
  11. N

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

But we don’t have to worry about his contract. He has TWO years left on it. We’ll still get the same money (or more) for him next year……that’s even assuming he won’t sign a new one? No other club panic sells a top player with two years left on their deal.
  12. N

Forest away

Is that definitely confirmed, do you know?
  13. N

Forest away

But can be less than 48 hours before theirs??
  14. N

Forest away

It won’t. Forest play lunchtime Saturday.
  15. N

Forest away

Thanks - date on the App says the same. Not booking time off on “assuming” though……it’s bound to be on the Wednesday as soon as I do that…… Be handy for the club to confirm stuff a bit clearer.
Back
Top Bottom