Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ng7wolf

1. N

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Potential second verse We smashed them at the whorethornes, the coppers smashed them too. Neto made it one nil, and Cunha made it two. The baggies had a tantrum, they showed the world they're scum. Went home to **** their sisters, their cousins and their mum....allez allez allez
  2. N

Albion punishment

My brother-in-law and youngest nephew are of the stripey persuasion and were right next to where some of the trouble started. The lad in the white top with his hands up trying to leave, and his 3 mates celebrated Cunhas goal, then realised where they were, tried to make a quick exit, but got...
  3. N

Predict the 2023/24 Premier League Table

1 Man City 2 Arsenal 3 Liverpool 4 Man United 5 Spurs 6 Newcastle 7 Chelsea 8 Villa 9 Brighton 10 Brentford 11 Wolves 12 Burnley 13 Palace 14 Everton 15 Forest 16 Luton 17 West Ham 18 Fulham 19 Bournemouth 20 Sheff Utd
  4. N

Jeff Shi does the hokey cokey

Best thread on the forum right now
  5. N

May have been done before

I'm fairly sure there was a time when tina turner was for the ball boys, the liquidator before kick off, and hi ho as the start of the second half
  6. N

Forest Verdict

Loads of possession where it doesn't matter, no creativity or support where it actually matters. Same old ****. Somehow we got a point though, and unbelievable as it sounds, there may still be three teams even worse than us. If we stay up, we need a clear out, if we go down, we need a clear out
  7. N

Forest Away - Pubs

Fox and grapes is a good pub. Decent selection of beers and a well kept cellar. Sneinton market is a bit of a hipster area though, so you might come across some dodgy mustaches.
  8. N

Forest Away - Pubs

Just spoke to someone who works at vat and fiddle. Away fans are fine there as long as colours are covered and no chanting or rowdiness. Big groups of obvious wolves fans will be encouraged to the official away pub on meadow lane.
  9. N

Forest Away - Pubs

I know the embankment gets rammed on match day, and have a no away colours policy when they play against derby/leicester/sheffield teams. Not sure about the Stratford as I've not been there myself.
  10. N

Forest Away - Pubs

Yes mate, the angel is pretty old. The building first appears on a map in 1676, and is first marked as the angel inn 1774. People must have been smaller back then, as I can't stand up straight in the lower cellars. If you're in that part of town the keans head is a good ale pub worth a visit...
  11. N

Forest Away - Pubs

The official away pub is the broken wheelbarrow next to county's ground. Most pubs near the city ground or trent bridge tend to be home fans only (or no away colours) Near the train station there's the canal House, and a few other bars/pubs by the canal which are decent. If you want proper old...
  12. N

Fan taken ill before match today

Awful news. At least he died doing something he loved I guess. RIP
  13. N

Fan taken ill before match today

No idea tbh. They were being stretchered into an ambulance at about quarter past. Stewards had put flags up around the patient to stop people staring etc. Hope they are ok
  14. N

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

No idea. Best I've got is They tried to make him go to Lyon, but he said no, no, no He wanted the pack that wears gold and black you know, know, know Doo do do do etc until first bit twice
  15. N

Michail Antonio - final piece of the jigsaw?

Pfft. Man City won the league last year without a proper number 9. All we need to do is play like City every week and we'll be fine
Back
Top Bottom