Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MinsterWolf

1. M

Vitinha

Not sure anyone can be sure who is right here - we will know soon enough. But does no one else think this is a bit of a strange clause if it's true? Vitinha could have come over, been absolutely awful, hated it here, but we stay up and have to pay a hefty sum of money for a player who might...
  2. M

Ballot - priority group

I think it's a bit of a shame for those who haven't received an email at all. Surely it would have been better to have at least sent something explaining they hadn't made any of the priority groups in the ballot? Otherwise people are left wondering whether they are still going to receive an...
  3. M

U18 & U23 news and info...

Strange to think that the last really good Wolves youth team - getting to the semi finals of the Youth Cup and going so close to getting through against Southampton - was when the first team was nowhere near the level it is now. And without bringing in the apparent quality of young players the...
  4. M

Kevin Thelwell

Very interesting this. Let's remember Fosun respected Thelwell enough not just to keep him on when they arrived (would have been easy to bring their own man in), then again after a poor first year, and then to promote him to the Board last summer. Clearly they value him and I imagine he has a...
  5. M

Molineux redevelopment

In 2018 Laurie suggested work would start in 2019. In 2019 plans were announced for a new 50,000 stadium. In 2020 we're going to have a few extra seats in the corner. Doesn't really suggest this is all being planned out particularly well? Having said that, for me the football is more...
  6. M

Thoughts on atmosphere last night

Agree on the Slovan fans who I thought were very loud throughout the game. Thought the atmosphere at the start was a bit subdued all around the stadium. Which felt strange for another big evening game especially having been away for last four. Got there in the end though!
  7. M

Food

I notice on the latest Parliament minutes that they are making the catering consistent in terms of the vans right outside the ground and the concourses inside. So basically the same company are running them? Kind of explains why the price has considerably gone up and the quality gone down? Seems...
  8. M

Vallejo

Strange signing this one. Looks like a rare error. Can't really see what he will offer even when he is on his game? Passing is poor, tackling is reckless. Not like he's a young Academy prospect. He's 22. I suppose Real Madrid aren't going to let their best players leave are they? Seems a nice...
  9. M

Food

It is actually quite strange that all these promises were made about an improved catering service with the new people this season. And then another big push for today. But it's actually awful. Way more expensive and hardly anything left well in advance of kick off. Might as well go back to last...
  10. M

The Old Gold Club

Can anyone say where this story has come from that Henry was a bad influence in the dressing room at this time? Has anyone ever said that? I know Mick took the captaincy off him but that was over a falling out and Mick has since said that was one of the biggest mistakes he made at Wolves. If...
  11. M

Paper Talk - investment wanted by FOSUN

Absolutely agree with this. Fosun are a business, an investment company. They are never going to have the same affiliation with the club as us fans do. It may look that way because of how well we have done but they will be looking at cold, hard business facts. People talk about what they have...
  12. M

Wolfie's Den

Does seem a lot of strange decisions being made with off the pitch stuff this season. Nothing that harms the on-pitch stuff which is obviously what matters most. But I wonder if Laurie was the one who was involved in making sure that sort of stuff was done properly? I can't see Jeff getting...
  13. M

Paper Talk - investment wanted by FOSUN

Why would someone pay £70million to have a 20 per cent stake and no real power? Are Wolves really going to be making that much more money in the future to justify someone taking that investment on?
  14. M

130 years at Molineux

These limited edition shirts starting to get a bit daft now. Do we really need to raise a few more quid? I wasn't even sure 130 years is like a major anniversary?
  15. M

Thank you Fosun so much, but blimey the negativity of some fans

This is spot-on for me. I don't think it needs to be as clear cut as positive against negative? I think people can be really appreciative of what Fosun have done, and be excited by it and the future, but still question certain things? Like why Laurie, such a popular figure among staff and...
Back
Top Bottom