Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MattWolf

1. M

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Ait Nouri is an absolute baller. I love him in this free role.
  2. M

Mario Lemina

I feel like Mario epitomises what this club is all about. He's rapidly becoming my favourite player of our premier League era and I loved neves. He looks like he's genuinely loving it here and it's quite clear his attitude is infectious. I can't help but smile when I see the photos of him pop...
  3. M

Matheus Cunha

Well that makes sense!
  4. M

Matheus Cunha

What did he mean by his celebration? I couldn't work it out?
  5. M

The **** Away

That's got to give us the motivation to beat Brentford now!
  6. M

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Kilman is English, Club Captain, a really solid CB...I'd want a minimum of 45m in today's market!
  7. M

Tommy Doyle

Doyle has been great but I don't think he's at Gomes level yet. Lots of good options to choose from now though!
  8. M

Brentford v Wolves FAC3 comms thread.

Love that from Sa at the end
  9. M

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Still only 22, most kids are only just breaking into the team now! He's a real talent and will only get better.
  10. M

Jonny Castro Otto

Hits an u21s player and is then allowed to play for u21s? Makes sense
  11. M

Should we sack O Neil?

It's scary isn't it... We all knew how this was going to play out didn't we? The majority of us voted that we didn't want him, not because he's a bad guy but because of his inexperience as a manager. You really didn't need to do much digging to realise his time and performance at Bournemouth...
  12. M

Welcome Gary

Didn't want him but if that's a blueprint for the season then I'm all for it. Goals will come. Great interview too.
  13. M

First team training

Yes. He always is! haha
  14. M

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Lose the first few games...a couple of poor performances and the place will be toxic.
  15. M

Lopetegui

I understand Lopetegui is ambitious and wants to compete and quite rightly feels let down by the lack of transfers...but he was backed in January and spent a large amount of his budget on Cuhna. I'm not saying Cuhna is a bad player, he most certainly isn't but is he worth over £40m? I don't...
Back
Top Bottom