Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Matthew Wilson

1. M

Matheus Nunes

And then spent the last 20 mins talking about Ronaldo an man u. Absolute joke of a show
  2. M

Spare a thought for Max Kilman

They called him Maximilian on sky sports news when announced the line up an I thought it was strange ha ha
  3. M

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

Got 2 tickets,cheers for heads up
  4. M

Norwich Cup Game Ticket Price

Does anyone know if anymore tickets will go up for sale ? Wanted to take my old man but looks like I've left it too late
  5. M

Renato Sanches (Lille)

Cant see arsenal signing him,surely they need a striker
  6. M

Nelson Semedo

Thought he did really well to make it to the bi line to cut back for the goal
  7. M

Today’s games - 2021-22

Just come on to say that. Great goal
  8. M

Megastore

Finally got my hoodie that I ordered on 13th November,great job wolves
  9. M

January 22 transfer window

Is botman better than kilman or coady ? Genuine question cause I've not really seen him play an is playing in a weaker league
  10. M

Megastore

Ordered on 13th November then weeks later got told it was out of stock but had in another colour so agreed to that,supposedly dispatched on 7th December an still showing pending on tracking details,sent them a sh#tty email but no response yet. Might just try claim money back through PayPal
  11. M

Pedro Neto

He won't want to come back from Portugal if he's seeing the girl I've just seen him with on Instagram!!!!
  12. M

City Verdict

Was just thinking the same
  13. M

Megastore

Had an email saying the colour I ordered is now out of stock so agreed to have it in the other colour but still not received it,I'll have to send an email see what's going on. Should of just got a refund
  14. M

Megastore

Still not had mine from 13th November
  15. M

Ait Nouri

I thought it looked like hamstring injury tbf
Back
Top Bottom