Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by MarkFu

1. M

New ‘hard hitting’ names to refer to the ‘6’ as?

West London Cossacks Woolwich Goonies Tottenham W***spangles
  2. M

Molineux redevelopment

I lived in MG for 2 years and agree. It's pretty soulless imo and in the middle of nothingness. Much preferred Kaiserslautern's stadium when we moved down there.
  3. M

Well I did say it would be worth the wait.

scrolled down the page looking for this.
  4. M

WATFORD AT WEMBLEY: Emirates FA Cup Semi-Final; 7 April, 4PM

Carnaby street area, loads of pubs,then get on the jubilee line at bond street.
  5. M

Any one know Dusseldorf ?

Don't know anywhere specific, but I lived about 30 miles away for a while. Head to the altstadt and you'll find somewhere no probs. Saw us draw with Swansea 2-2 several years back in a pub there. Edit: Suttons Irish bar was the one, I think.
  6. M

Molineux redevelopment

I've been to Borussia Park 5 or 6 times (lived about 3 miles away for a while), and it doesn't overly impress me for its size. It's ok, and the terrace is definitely proper terracing, but the stadium has no soul at all for me. It's all very efficient and functional, but out of town and lacks any...
  7. M

38000 tickets each for Wembley Play Off Final

Keeping my eye on tickets for troops for this. If I get one I'll be waving my Wolves colours at the Villa when they're crying at the end.
  8. M

Wolves fans in or near Cambridge?

I'm currently in London, but am almost definitely getting posted near to Cambridge in August. Don't post much on here, but I'm on here a lot.
  9. M

Sunderland (A) 06/05

Tickets in the Sunderland end are available free on tickets for troops if you know any military lads. I would help people out myself, but am out of the country over that weekend, and they are often collect at the ticket office on the day.
  10. M

Wolves Villa - London

I' In the Steam Passage, it' on one smaller screen, but no sound.
  11. M

Wolves Villa - London

There Is, but you'd struggle to get in there today I reckon.
  12. M

Wolves Villa - London

Is that a definite? Might go for That, if not, the Brown Bear.
  13. M

Fulham Away (24/02)

There are at least 4 or 5 pubs just over the bridge. A couple immediate left over the bridge, and 3 down the road on the right from memory. There's one called the Half Moon which I'm intrigued about. They have some decent bands on there occasionally, not sure if it's open in the daytime though...
  14. M

Fulham Away (24/02)

I used to watch English matches in the Corkonian Irish bar occasionally, several years ago this was though.
  15. M

Forest Attendance

I am sure we did this against Bristol City once, late 90s I think. ** I think that it was a decision made on the day. I seem to recall there being an offer on and the uptake was much higher than expected.
Back
Top Bottom