Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Manic88

1. M

Morgan Gibbs-White

Yeah I don’t get that statement either. He’s had many many chances, been around the first team since Paul Lambert was manager, had an amazing first prem start, and hasn’t done much other than that game? Lots of other players get criticism much earlier
  2. M

Staying @ Wolves - Traore or Trincao or Barca / Sporting Swap Deals??

I think he’s two days into a bender
  3. M

I think it’s the Xavi emails you’re supposed to have read
  4. M

You know what, your debating skills have convinced me. Where can I get one of those tinfoil hats that pick up Xavi WhatsApps?
  5. M

I swear to god someone was shouting this at the queue of cars in Stafford road after the game Sunday, you should have waved mate
  6. M

So he didn’t need any more goals, didn’t want his team to score too many I suppose? These Xavi emails you’ve got would make one hell of a book
  7. M

But Xavi then dropped him because of the illuminati CIA conspiracy right?
  8. M

Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t make something obnoxious
  9. M

Just love these retard arguments
  10. M

so it’s still everyone else’s fault. I bet you think KDB would look pants in this wolves side / the current Barca side too right? We don’t make chances to finish, hence our xG being absolutely toilet
  11. M

That Casio you found in a bin is probably telling the wrong time mate, shout at them for what the time is and see if someone in their car will shout back
  12. M

Every fullback loses a 1v1 then he scores? Oh well then he assists? Oh. Ah yes, because he’s just got moths and dust inbetween his ears. We day get no points for just beating fullbacks.
  13. M

Bruno Lage

Think Jorge & his clients have both done well out of it
  14. M

Bruno Lage

I wouldn’t dare. Jeff Shi was probably in the dugout at Porto telling them not to play him.
  15. M

Bruno Lage

Is it time to quote Milhouse again? The rand corporation in collaboration with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner!
Back
Top Bottom