Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by luiandlui

1. L

Wolves v Luton Town comms thread.

433 then ?
  2. L

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Haha, think we have thrown a game we almost definitely would have lost anyway
  3. L

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Really impressed with Santi Bueno every time I see him play, real top quality defender
  4. L

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Great ball from Sarabia for the goal
  5. L

Tottenham v Wolves comms thread.

Playing well, some great attacking moves let down by poor final ball. How very Wolves
  6. L

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Played the best pass of the game in his small cameo. People on here are crackers
  7. L

Tommy Doyle

Nunes was great at turning players and gliding forward with the ball. Probably as good as Cunha. I was always amazed, for such a highly rated midfielder, at how bad he was at passing, even pretty basic stuff.
  8. L

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Semedo MOTM surely
  9. L

Absolutely brilliant from Semedo. Not for the first time today.
  10. L

Haha, I was sort of agreeing with you. He hasn’t been great but nobody has in an attacking sense. I don’t just remember League 1 but the fourth division in the 80s, whether Pablo Sarabia is playing well is the least of my issues !!
  11. L

He’s done one **** corner and hasn’t really been involved apart from that
  12. L

Decent line up considering the players we have missing. Be interesting to see how the midfield two work. Difficult game against a good side. A draw would be a good result
  13. L

Brentford Verdict

He missed a couple of good chances. He also lost the ball in several good positions, uncharacteristically. I like him, he gives us a level of creativity none of our other attacking players give us. Also his set pieces are massively consistent, something we have missed for years. He was shocking...
  14. L

Brentford Verdict

I don’t disagree. Doesn’t mean he didn’t have a poor game though. He looked very frustrated in the second half so I suspect he knew he’d played badly
  15. L

Brentford Verdict

Watched from the South Bank. Fun game to watch if not particularly high quality Santi Bueno is going to be a heck of a player for us. Defensively excellent, comfortable on the ball, good in the air and quicker than I thought. Very very good defender. Cunha is a monster. Not everything he...
Back
Top Bottom