Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Lou Pine

1. L

Lopetegui

Those West Ham fans concerned about his style of play should watch the Europa League match we played v Sevilla when we couldn’t get the ball off them.
  2. L

Next Seasons Shirts

I know but I can’t think of a shirt where it was just the wolf head without either the word Wolves below it (late 70s to late 80s) or it being mounted on a shield or shape (late 80s to now). I agree that hexagon seems pretty central to club branding and I love the fact we have no lettering on...
  3. L

Next Seasons Shirts

Wonder if the ‘something we’ve not done before’ could be ditching the hexagon? Think that would be the first time the wolf head would’ve been used without any lettering, shield or background.
  4. L

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Lead singer of Reef is a big Wolves fan.
  5. L

Next Seasons Shirts

I wouldn’t mind us altering the shade of gold, if you look at Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool they’ve had different hues of their main colour over the years. Agreed re those 70s kits. I do feel that some of our shirts over the years have been a bit too orange, particularly the money shop era...
  6. L

Hi Ho Silver Lining

Those were the days just before Kick Off, Hi ho post half time anything but Status bloody Quo after a victory.
  7. L

Next Seasons Shirts

It wasn’t the colour that bugged me about that particular kit, it was the badge. The FC badge was the worst in our history when it was first brought in, they then outdid themselves by reversing the colour scheme on it. Horrible. Collar, colour and sponsor were all good, in my opinion. Close to...
  8. L

Next Seasons Shirts

So if pietanic and other food brands fall under the Levy umbrella, do we know if there are any sports brands that they also work with? Are established brands willing to give us the deal Castore did? Would Levy strike a similar deal to the Castore deal with one of the lesser-known shirt brands...
  9. L

Next Seasons Shirts

Yeah, probably something like that.
  10. L

Next Seasons Shirts

I don’t use the catering facilities very often at Wolves but I had a sausage roll recently and it was a taste sensation! Like something from those posh services on the M5 at Gloucester!
  11. L

Villa verdict

Could the ‘senior players aren’t passing to young players’ observation be a result of the young players not being as well drilled in terms of the patterns of play that O’Neill focuses on? He said at the start of the season that under Lopetegui players had been ‘doing their own thing’ and he...
  12. L

Old Molineux Photos

I forgot that they did that, cheers. I remember standing in the away section for Bournemouth at home once where they were given a few seats and we had both home and away sections of the South Bank.
  13. L

Old Molineux Photos

Away fans in the home section?
  14. L

Next Seasons Shirts

I do think there’ll be a drop in sales if the branding goes in-house. We’re in a much more label conscious era (in my opinion) than when we last went down the own-brand route.
  15. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Cool response as well mate. I was being a little flippant with the ‘win a corner reference! I think Southgate is a smashing fella (I too am definitely woke) I just think he’s limited tactically. Good luck to him in the summer and I hope you maintain your enthusiasm. I think fair play to all...
Back
Top Bottom