Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

lostwolf's latest activity

• lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Golden Arrow's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Wish we'd have won the European Cup to boast about. Not a bad thing to have on your honours board.
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to SingYourHeartsOut's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Bit harsh and bit generous. Feel like it's all gone quite flat for us, playing poorly (Cunha goal aside) it isn't great, bit of Semedo...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to CelebrityWolf's post in the thread Forest verdict with Like Like.
    Biggest take away from today is that we did indeed let go of a gem in MGW. Excellent today, very impressive. We are just about done...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Forest verdict.
    Mate, I tend to respect your thoughts on these things, but it was night and day our support and theirs today, hence me sticking me neck...
  • lostwolf
    As in, really old, not from pre-history. We used to have loads of loyal old boys in our away crowd, but now they're in the majority.
  • lostwolf
    I thought their support was good today. Ours was tin pot. I'll be honest (and I know how much stick I'll understandably get for this)...
  • lostwolf
    I know we're not supposed to say this but... our fans were awful today. Very few songs got going and those that did were quiet. Forest...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Timberwolf's post in the thread Forest Away - Pubs with Like Like.
    I live in Woodseats so it’s easier to get our lass to drive me. She gets an afternoon shopping and I get drunk and watch the footy...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Leicester City.
    Where's the fingers and toes crossed emoji when you need it? Honestly detest Leicester.
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Erick1011's post in the thread Mario Lemina with Haha Haha.
    From Reddit users robbr89 and 1UPs: Wolves are here to shout Living Lemina loca! He’ll chew you - spit you out Living Lemina loca...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Mario Lemina.
    Should I give up on trying to wind the clock back on this 1990 vintage Bully then?
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to jackdusty's post in the thread Stadium Plans with Like Like.
    Thanks Greta ;)
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Forest Away - Pubs.
    I'll give it a swerve then. We usually go round town then the County social place, but I'm gonna mix it up this time. Love Nottingham...
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf replied to the thread Forest Away - Pubs.
    Might see you on the train down from Sheffield. Another home(ish) game for us in Sheffield :)
  • lostwolf
    lostwolf reacted to Timberwolf's post in the thread Forest Away - Pubs with Like Like.
    I’ve got an East Midlands accent so it’s one of the rare occasions I can float about like a ninja and never be noticed.
Back
Top Bottom