Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by locknut

1. L

Francisco Trincao

pervert
  2. L

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

Traore is a double act with Jimenez scoring from his crosses. Jimenez gets injured so we sell Traore? Is this a wind up?
  3. L

Liverpool Matchday Thread

Podence is very short for a centre forward.
  4. L

Diogo Jota

Neto and Podence coming good along with Jota's lack of consistency has led to this. Gutted because Jota and Neves got us promoted when neither had any business playing in the Championship.
  5. L

Doc

Completely agree. You know the best clubs are usually the richest because they can afford to pay top dollar for a player at his peak, 27-31, while knowing that there will be little resale value for the player afterwards. The payoff the club gets are the riches that the player brings through...
  6. L

Doc

Lets see if we can buy Costa back from Leeds for £7m, just for a laugh.
  7. L

New K.O times/dates?

Do they let you stand on the seat so that you can see the game? Mol Mix weasel.
  8. L

Another Horrible Adama Transfer Rumour?

At the age Traore is and the rate he is improving, cashing in in 2 or 3 years time probably maximizes the return on investment for Fosun. If he is sold this window, which I doubt, there better be some work done on Molineux pronto, or fans will start to think Fosun don't have the clubs best...
  9. L

Birmingham Mail website

The headline could be 'Nuno is giving away cash at Molineux' and I still wouldn't click on it. I've had enough. It's worse than wiziwig.
  10. L

Will VAR even itself out?

VAR 2.0 the ref on the pitch is the only ref that makes decisions. offside decisions are to be made with the naked eye by linesmen, no use of replays allowed. if the ref wishes to consult a replay on a pitch side screen, he can at anytime (although not for offside decisions) the ref can be...
  11. L

v Watford Predictions

i think it will be 4-3 either way with terrible defending from both teams.
  12. L

Adama Traore is All Right ~ Even @ RWB

i'd be happy if traore perfected a one trick pony routine of beating his man, getting to the byline and drilling the ball low across the six yard box.
  13. L

shirt sponsor

ok i admit i've been under a rock for the last month but it should hardly matter to paddy power. when your shirt has Doritos on it and your opposition are sporting a pristine retro classic, jealous fans will want and get an explanation. paddy powers efforts will not be forgotten after the tv...
Back
Top Bottom