Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Linwolf

1. Linwolf

Conor Coady event

Ha ha yes, I wasn't aware of the dress code, I was in jeans and polo shirt, I wasn't the only one though.
  2. Linwolf

Conor Coady event

Yes I attended, I’ve been to quite a few of these events and this one was by far the best imo. He was interviewed by Matt Murray on stage and talked honestly and openly. He was very appreciative and gave time to anyone who spoke to him, as did Matt. Hobbs didn’t speak publicly. Bully, Thommo and...
  3. Linwolf

Penalty shout

I think you'll find that every club forum will be full of 'we should have had a pen' and 'anywhere else on the pitch' shouts but tbf almost everyone on here says it wasn't a pen, which it wasn't, VAR would have looked at it anyway for what that's worth, like the Kilman non-handball, they waste...
  4. Linwolf

Fraser

Yes totally agree, he should be on loan for his development.
  5. Linwolf

Fulham Verdict

I think that's a fair point. Without VAR all were given apart from Fulham's second last night which was overturned, who knows why. Players have made stupid challenges, well not challenges really just movements towards the ball and have been done by the opposition player who has then successfully...
  6. Linwolf

Chelsea H -Christmas Eve ?

No I don't think that's what folks are moaning about at all, its about rearranging a football match a late notice to a day in the calendar when a lot of people have other commitments, not to mention obvious travel difficulties on this day not only for away fans but for Wolves fans who travel a...
  7. Linwolf

Sorry what? I would argue that people have more concrete commitments on Christmas Eve that may have been in place for months or even years rather than a Saturday night but if you don't understand or agree that's fair enough. Hope you enjoy the game.
  8. Linwolf

The point is that people who go to matches go, they don’t think oh I won’t go to this one it’s on TV. Those of us who have other commitments on this day no longer have the choice to go.
  9. Linwolf

Sheffield Wednesday

With respect I always find it truly bizarre to read comments like this. Personally I've seen the best football of my life at Wolves since Fosun took over, Championship winners, Europe, FA Cup semi final, Neves, Jimenez etc etc etc. Yes of course some of the decisions have been odd and they've...
  10. Linwolf

Nunes to City

We have turned in to Wilkos, everything must go
  11. Linwolf

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Of course we all know that would have been given at the other end, and probably by the ref in real time without VAR because it was a foul. The keeper knew he wasn't getting the ball imv so he tried to make it look as though he was so he could barge in to the striker and put him off, credit to...
  12. Linwolf

Optimism

I'm fairly optimistic too but also a realist. We have some exciting players who will hopefully shine this season like Nunes and Cunha assuming they avoid injury also Neto, Hwang and the Austrian bloke. Our problem will be scoring goals though and I think we still desperately need a striker who...
  13. Linwolf

Away season tickets

I used it a similar amount and got naff all but all for expanding it.
  14. Linwolf

Neves

Couldn't agree more. Ruben is imo one of the best players ever to play for Wolves, ever, certainly the best in my time. He is loved by the fans, his name is chanted at every game. He loves Wolves and has openly admitted so. If he moves on he will be successful wherever he goes and Wolves will...
  15. Linwolf

J-Lo Style Of Play?

I completely agree. I’m not convinced either. No doubt he has saved us from relegation, a great achievement from where we were , but his signings have been average at best and amongst some of the fantastic results we have put in some truly awful performances, the last 3 halves we’ve played have...
Back
Top Bottom