Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Lichfieldroadwolf

1. L

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

GON too busy being the media darling before the game. Underprepared. Just thought we had to turn up. Why is he talking about Europe with Laura Woods? Biggest game of his managerial career! As for the players, a ****ing disgrace.
  2. L

Jamie O’Hara and mental health in Football

Have sympathy with him as a person but as a player, none at all. Had all the tools and did nothing with it, dont agree with him slagging Jacket off too. KJ was bought in to do a job at Wolves and did it very well, can't say that about JOH
  3. L

Sarabia

Noticed his assists earlier whilst looking at stats, really good rate considering he didnt play much at start of the season
  4. L

Can we improve on summer 2020?

How is Chiquinho doing over in Portugal? Just wondering if we have a possible potential Neto replacements in our ranks
  5. L

Man United Verdict Thread

Completely disagree. We scored 3 goals. Start with RAN and Sarabia (maybe Gomes too) and we win that game
  6. L

Man Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Just think his set pieces could be crucial
  7. L

Man Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Only change i would make is bring Sarabia in for Bellegarde
  8. L

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Was the bald guy who got battered a Wolves fan or **** fan? Could have sworn he was giving Wolves fans stick as he was led away
  9. L

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Wle took a chance on an 18 year old wonder kid, him being forced into the starting line up due go Rauls injuries probably completely knocked his confidence. Or hes just ****
  10. L

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Ive put sell but not sure we would get over 10 million for him
  11. L

Jonny Castro Otto

What other great servants have left in dreadful conditions?
  12. L

Hwang

I was a bit worried when the likes of Coady and Neves went we wouldnt have that team harmony but they seem closer than ever. I think as much as Doc might not be the player he was he definitely seems to be a great character to have around and has fitted straight in. Also the more I see of Cunha...
  13. L

Mario Lemina

What a player
  14. L

Wolves development coaching classes

Apologies if in the wrong forum but has anyone ever done the goalkeeling development classes for kids at Aldersley? Looking at booking my 7 year old on the december class and wondered if it was worth doing?
Back
Top Bottom