Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by lets all have a disco

1. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We will sign Yousef En Nesryri (mor) Mohammed Amoura (alg)...Koni De Winter (bel).. Rodrigo Gomes (por)..Victor Hugo (bra)....Alvaro Valles (Spain).. Amongst others Neto Rayan Sa will leave .. All based on the theory we have a Moroccan and Belgium flag from Saiss n donk in cupboard, so we we...
  2. L

No problem with signing him.....just had a problem with the assumption he was ready to replace Neto or Rayan.....,(straight away at this level)....
  3. L

Totally agree....we need to be more ruthless ...but obviously you will need offers first .. It also where I stand with Chiquhinho....yes I get we are short , I get his time here has been very unfortunate with his injury but if we get a reasonable offer because off his form in Portugal I would...
  4. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Did the same the day after Torino....hangover cure.....
  5. L

We probably won't.....but we don't nw yet what type of budget we will have as we will have to see what fees we get for the couple of big players we sell..... Rodrigo Gomes won't be seen as a guaranteed first teamer I reckon...that's not dishing him , just being realistic....we may even fund it...
  6. L

We are in the **** if Gomes is Rayan replacement..... He is a young lad who we are going to take a punt on for about 5-8m......no way first team premier league ready.....he could be in time... I suspect he won't be what Gary is after....
  7. L

Lopetegui

Yes lopetugui was bang on , the squad wasn't good enough.....O'Neil has done really well but it's blantalanty obvious had we had our current injury crisis in September or October we would have been in a whole heap of trouble....we've managed to guide ourselves through the gamble well but it...
  8. L

Lopetegui

They must know Stourport......
  9. L

You would expect if Ruben Amorim gets the Liverpool job, Jorge will be pushing Neto to Liverpool.....I fancy Rayan going City.....
  10. L

Im resigned to the fact we will lose Neto and Rayan.....and cash in on Jose Sa......let's just hope Mendes can get us a good budget to play whilst whilst hopefully securing us a new keeper as part of any deal with Liverpool or Arsenal..... Come out of it with 100m plus either Keller or Ramsdale....
  11. L

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/20/invincibles-unbeaten-girls-football-team-win-boys-league
  12. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I felt the same.....hate VAR, hate Man Utd ....but couldn't get that handball goal for Coventry out my mind from our game...I only turned it on 2-3 cause I was refusing to watch it..
  13. L

Should Bull Have Gone?

Ruined my holiday in Gran Canaira the bull to Coventry stuff....nearly flew home to give it Graham Taylor....when the fans turned on him at Barnsley away I joined in ....serves ya right for trying to flog bully....
  14. L

Team vs Bournemouth

Why did I get it in my head Cunha was out for 2 weeks....sure I read it on here that O'Neil had said that....am I wrong please tell me I am...
Back
Top Bottom