Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Leemack

1. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Arsenal's set pieces can't be denied as to how good they are at causing an absolute nuisance of themselves and being effective
  2. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

For sure. Make the brummies sweat a bit - Plus Do i not like Arteta
  3. L

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

Ok chill ya bones mush !
  4. L

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

Does this country want to be anymore woke than it already is. Pathetic from Newcastle Used to be a country of the brave and strong, now it's a nation of can't say this and this offends me bla bla. Grow up ffs. Over moderation of our lives (The club not this forum lol)
  5. L

VAR decision against us V Luton??

I voted past caring because at this stage of where the joke of a system is why should I allocate anymore brain cells to it. We all know it's fixed and run by the inmates. I am usually a glass half full guy but VAR is really pushing my glass empty.
  6. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR whether you get a decision or on't is completely broken FACT. Too many variables and too much human intervention. Linos got it right and got it wrong but VAR is way way worse than anything we have seen. They are making a mockery of 'evidence' and implementing their interpretation of fact...
  7. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It was only correct via VAR if you believe in the lines and the idiot drawing them They show us what they want to show us. It is a centralised technology and that will never hold water with me. Like how people think the banks hold the money in a vault. It's all BS that they want us to believe...
  8. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

These VAR lines that people accept because of the 'tech' is absolute Bull **** The angle of camera, thickness of the lines, human interpretation of the lines and distance and all the other variables you could throw into the argument. Not because of this one cov got slapped with but all of them...
  9. L

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Not bad considering the squad we have I am using copium here. Smashed my screen on the phone but luckily has a protector thing on it
  10. L

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

With the missing players I am going into this hopeful not expectant so keep it tight, don't ship a shed load of goals and give it a good go and who knows. It's very 'us' to do something so let's see. The Kick off time is something else I don't want to go into but it's ridiculous
  11. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Obviously as most of us - I do not like Villa but they did a right job on the Gooners there. Villa aside, it's kinda nice seeing LiVARpool and Artetas mob lose like they did
  12. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I mean I can't stand Arsenal but saying I want Villa to win is a no go for me. I can't stand that mob of divs. Almost as divvy as Handsworth Albion but not quite
  13. L

6 years ago today

I was working away in Cheltenham in a proper old pub that night. Sitting at the bar waiting for my food. The oldies in that country pub aint seen a bloke from Tipton jump about like a div like I did when that went in :D
  14. L

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

The obvious thoughts are we could have a really bad day but for some reason today we have most things going against us and just like Spurs are Spursy, We always have that Wolvesyness when all is against us we shock everyone and do something weird lol However, Heart Wolves Win Head - Loss...
  15. L

Coventry Verdict

Unfortunately my season ticket is J1 right next to them lol so double suffering
Back
Top Bottom