Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Kingswood Wolf

1. Kingswood Wolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Not saying I wasn't, rather what an amount for so little return. Him and a few others (Silva, obviously) have really ****ed us.
  2. Kingswood Wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

Fair points. I am blinded by my general (and probably unfair and unfounded) dislike for GON and undeserved love of JL. The above is all true, therefore, next season is the litmus test I guess. Question will be though, if it all goes pear shaped, where does Fosun's blame end and GON's begin...
  3. Kingswood Wolf

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

I've just remembered we signed Guedes for nearly 30 million. **** me sideways.
  4. Kingswood Wolf

Next Seasons Shirts

It's time for a collar. Come on, just one year, one 'effin collar for Kingswood please Wolves
  5. Kingswood Wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

Contrast the way we played versus how Bournemouth did. A big game for both managers, I can imagine GON put a lot of time and energy into preparation for this game. And look what happened. Bournemouth to a man looked faster, fitter, more organised, more confident, more skillful and all seemed to...
  6. Kingswood Wolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Nearly a season in and I'm not sure what his tactics actually are. Could somebody sum them up in a succinct sentence or two? I am being serious.
  7. Kingswood Wolf

Bournemouth Verdict

My GON dislike levels are ratcheting up again. He gets a pass though, but if we're still playing like the last few months in September/October, he's gonna get it.
  8. Kingswood Wolf

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

DREADFUL
  9. Kingswood Wolf

Gary O'Neil - tactics

He's having his ass handed to him here by the fella who replaced him. Ghastly stuff from GON this.
  10. Kingswood Wolf

Semedo trying to get sent off
  11. Kingswood Wolf

We are getting mullered, embarrassing stuff this GON
  12. Kingswood Wolf

First 20 gone, Bournemouth look much better.
  13. Kingswood Wolf

Bournemouth (H) Pre-Match Thread!

They've got a striker, we haven't, that'll be the difference sadly.
  14. Kingswood Wolf

Lopetegui

Julen is a genius, I'm sure of it. If we had any money, and/or ambition, this season would have been amazing. He managed to get us to a back 4, and still solid, and no one's managed that for 6 years. He did that in half a season. GON has done a good job, next season will be very interesting. He...
  15. Kingswood Wolf

Neil Collins (sacked)

Mystic Meg here, this is what will happen: Barnsley will ultimately fail to go up this year, and Collins meanwhile will secure a job with someone like Huddersfield. He will duly do the double over Barnsley next year and get someone promoted whilst Barnsley languish in League 1. Which they would...
Back
Top Bottom