Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Keith maniac

1. Keith maniac

40 Points Mark, Bah!

Cos you get 40 points and you absolutely cannot get relegated,no way absolutely not ever, ever.
  2. Keith maniac

Jordan Graham

Has anyone mentioned that he wouldn’t play wing back?⚓️
  3. Keith maniac

Away form - how to improve in 2024?

You need to go out tonight!
  4. Keith maniac

Villa verdict thread

I found the whole thing embarrassing, 22 players when going in for a challenge someone came out clutching either their face or leg. Did someone ask “where did they get 12 minutes from?
  5. Keith maniac

Right said Fred.

Heard this on the wireless earlier, I thought that’s a catchy tune that might be good for a football song. Santa said I’ve got an aching head, it was the first day of nineteen nine-ty. Bully got a tap in, he was always scrapping, Toon were getting nowhere, Bully got another three, then we...
  6. Keith maniac

Optimism

Who though? We got good money for Collins, Mouts too old?, Traore wouldn’t sign a contract. The rest are players that have been on loan and we won’t miss anyway.
  7. Keith maniac

Optimism

All the players he’s lost? other than Neves we haven’t sold a guaranteed starter.
  8. Keith maniac

Wolves to win the Title (handicap)

So that means, if you put £10 on at 20-1 you lose £10.
  9. Keith maniac

Pep Guardiola

scoring goals has never been a problem for city, without looking I would guess that they haven’t scored a lot more goals this season than previous years even with Haaland.
  10. Keith maniac

SAFE!!!

I must say watching today’s games is very entertaining, now we are ten points clear.
  11. Keith maniac

Happy Ruben Neves Day

I still say his goal away at Wednesday that season was better, he passed the ball into the net from 20 yards.
  12. Keith maniac

IF we stay up, which players would you want to be here next season?

Pedro Neto, written off at 23 years of age, you couldn’t make it up!
  13. Keith maniac

Are we changing kit suppliers?

I would bet that these were never £94 anywhere ever, SD do that RRP thing To make it sound cheap.
  14. Keith maniac

Football Attendances

I always saw myself as working class until I had a spell working around the Smethwick area, turns out I’m posh ay I!
Back
Top Bottom