Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Kashmire Hawker

1. Kashmire Hawker

Alleged Racism at Forest

It’s yet another incident by a “fan”, which damages the club’s reputation and hurts a young lad whose career started with us; no matter how he has gone and moved on to pastures new. I have also heard of a friend having to report homophobic comments made at the game as well, by a Wolves...
  2. Kashmire Hawker

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Replays are binned from next season, as part of a 6 year agreement between the FA and the Premier League, which will supposedly help filter more money down the ladder. https://www.premierleague.com/news/3971231
  3. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It was 2013, which the Final was at Wembley. 3 of the 4 sides in 2012/2013’s Semi’s are also in this season’s comp - only difference being PSG for Barca. Hope Dortmund go all the way!
  4. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bayer Leverkusen 04 have tonight won there first ever German top-flight title, with a 5-0 hammering of Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga. What a truly breathtaking story by Xabi Alonso and co, to end Bayern Munich’s 11 year run as Champions.
  5. Kashmire Hawker

7 consecutive seasons in PL

As our name is now on the 2024/2025 Premier League Wikipedia page: knowing the fear we all had and the mess in terms of the managerial situation before a ball had even been kicked, to get a 7th consecutive season in the top flight is tremendous. Well done lads and with Cunha back in good...
  6. Kashmire Hawker

Forest verdict

Not Nuno! The other two absolutely.
  7. Kashmire Hawker

Manny Singh

Just seen that Manny has an invite to one of the annual Garden Party’s at Buckingham Palace. It’s fully deserved and as I discovered last year, it’s an amazing trip and day to experience. This will be after his 4 London Marathon next weekend and his JustGiving page is very nearly touching...
  8. Kashmire Hawker

VAR 2023-24

I really hope the club sue for a loss of income post season, as a result of this blatant incompetence and shocking decision making. The FA going to mad, because we were rightfully annoyed with yet another appalling act is ludicrous. Of course though, abuse at a work place isn’t good and this...
  9. Kashmire Hawker

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Duly noted!
  10. Kashmire Hawker

Everton, surely a points deduction?

We are not quite over the line. We are 17 clear of Luton and have 7 games left. One more win formally secures it.
  11. Kashmire Hawker

Our Academy

Well: - With the U21’s 5th out of 26 teams in PL2; - The U18’s 3rd in the Northern Division of the U18’s PL; - And the U17’s in the PL Cup Final on Thursday at Molineux v Chelsea; Our youngsters are doing alright! Yes, the injuries in the second half of the season and the financial...
  12. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Fenerbahce walked off inside the first minute of the Turkish Super Cup v Galatasaray tonight and fielded their Under 19 team after their opponents scored, in protest of the Turkish FA's response to a recent brawl with Trabzonspor fans after a win. Galatasaray have been awarded the victory and...
  13. Kashmire Hawker

Stadium Plans

Knowing I work at the WMCA, I very much welcome this picture of my ultimate boss seeing Jeff and John and I hope this is the catalyst for Molineux. If it can mean a regional partnership to help get the redevelopment done, between the club, Fosun, Wolves Council, University of Wolverhampton and...
  14. Kashmire Hawker

Today’s Games 2023-2024

In a big day for two West Midlands non-league aides, Solihull Moors are heading to Wembley for the first time in there history, after beating Bromley 1-2 in the FA Trophy Semi-Final. They will play Gateshead on May 11th, after they beat Macclesfield. And my birth place’s main side in Worcester...
  15. Kashmire Hawker

West Ham United Football Club verdict

A pretty solid First Half, is ruined by a second half nightmare, which once again nails us to the floor. We lost that fight, that zippiness and that positivity going forward in the second 45. It was a really silly penalty to give away and the wind no doubt helped with what is known as an...
Back
Top Bottom