Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JTWolf

1. J

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

Solid enough performance. Traore one of the better players. Sarabia for the 20 mins on the pitch was woeful. Gave free kicks away and his challenges pathetic.
  2. J

Kilman keep or sell?

A player who isn’t a leader, and actually for his build isn’t as physical in duels as he should be. He should never have been given the armband. If someone is offering 35 million again in the summer, I’d take it. He hasn’t been great this season, not poor but not a leader, and evident...
  3. J

Max Kilman

bravo.
  4. J

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Maybe also opportunity to call Chelsea bluff on how hard they want to move on Broja and guarantee future funds. they may come back next week and go, you can have him but obligation is now 20 million in summer and loan fee is minimal and only pay half wage now. either way, I’m quite happy to...
  5. J

10th more likely due to goal difference
  6. J

Managers and players are briefed by the media/pr team of what they should and shouldn’t be saying. So they influence a lot.
  7. J

Prior to injury I thought Broja looked like he had good potential and was a good finisher. In recent times since injury he looks like he is trying too hard and isn’t looking top of game but doesn’t help trying to succeed in a Chelsea team that is under fire from all directions which is in...
  8. J

Can’t see us paying 100k a week or there about…. 60-70k maybe. With saving on Fabio.
  9. J

R.I.P. Jonzy54

Condolences to family and friends RIP Jonzy
  10. J

Next Manager

Big Sam got Leeds scrapping for points didn’t he?
  11. J

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Competition to Neto and Sarabia Is needed, Hwang is good option but I see his hamstring going again and surgery needed before Christmas to a Enso is an option, and creativity through Bellegarde is also beneficial. Another striker would be beneficial. But I’m hoping we have enough to get us to...
  12. J

If you’re going to give out opinion and negativity but can’t take a challenge back I suggest you find something else to do with your time. I’ll await the answer what Nunes offered us last season aside from the goal and performance against Chelsea. Thanks.
  13. J

Losing an international midfielder this week that contributed what to us? Not enough is the answer
  14. J

He has to start in the first place to finish
  15. J

What did we have in 22/23? Moutinho - legs gone. Raul - non existent. Diego - tried but past it for PL. Traore - seat raising but no end product. Nunes - flashes but no consistency. Neto - injured for a lot. Sasa - injured. Few more additions and squad balance actually looks far better...
Back
Top Bottom