Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jez

1. Jez

Songs for Brighton game

Stone Roses I wanna see a goal (be adored)
  2. Jez

Football Styling - Wolves

And what happens when Gomes or Lemina et al is out with suspension or injury
  3. Jez

Everton v Wolves - sold out

After two tickets for Everton if anyone has any spares or can’t attend Thanks
  4. Jez

New Season Ticket Smartcards sent last minute

This happened to me last season. I just went into the ticket office on the day of the first game and they gave me a new smart card.
  5. Jez

Lets discuss Fabio and his future .

He was the best player on the pitch against Rennes and Luton. Last night wasn’t a one off. He will keep us up.
  6. Jez

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

After every goal we should do the finger wiggling anticipation thing with a crescendo of ohhhhhhhh Gazball
  7. Jez

Manchester Utd (A) Pre-Match Thread!

The difference in our performances if you compare Celtic to the Rennes game or even the Luton game was night and day. The team were another week on in pre season with another two weeks to go. Celtic were starting the week after so would have been much further ahead with their fitness and...
  8. Jez

Sentimental

Didn’t we replace Neves with Gomes albeit 6 months early to allow him to settle in ?
  9. Jez

Wolves situation in Sunday Times Sport Today

Think you also need to factor in all of the commercial revenue, shirt sales, sponsorship deals and all of the other positives to the inbound cash. This is where I’m confused though, take Chelsea as an example who will have spent almost 1 billion once they complete the Caseido transfer yet they...
  10. Jez

Just announced

He’s a wolf now ….. Let’s get behind him and the team.
  11. Jez

Poll - Do you think Wolves cant spend money due to FFP ?

I think he means self gratification? Said same friend ….
  12. Jez

FA Charge again : Chelsea Homophobic chants

They do now …..
  13. Jez

Leicester Tomorrow

Not any better than Raul would
  14. Jez

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

15. Jez

Toffees in the Wolves end….

What was going on in the Graham Hughes today ? Lots of stewards lots of police and fisty cuffs going off for a good few minutes …… Toffees in the Wolves end ?
Back
Top Bottom