Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jamwolf

1. J

Have we added value with the squad?

The amount of column inches that we've given Fabio on this forum must be worth 10 mil in its own right.
  2. J

Can Molineux Mixers help scout a striker for under £20 million ?

For a mere 50k plus expenses, I would be happy to hang around the goal line. The other 19.95 mil would go towards disabling VAR.
  3. J

Team for Luton

We've been missing Dawson. I'd take a chance on Rob Edwards at centre half.
  4. J

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Pressing for the VAR hat trick
  5. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

And THAT is supposed to be for the good of the game. Sad.
  6. J

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Has GON officially given up on Fraser ?
  7. J

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Potentially it works in favour of the lower league clubs. If they get to penalties against a Prem team, they have a 50/50 chance of winning.
  8. J

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

Sometimes the nostalgia for old grounds is misplaced. Fire traps, crush traps, dire toilets etc. Give me comfort and prawn sandwiches any day !
  9. J

7 consecutive seasons in PL

Exactly. 7 comfortable years in the Prem is a great achievement. Even the great 70's side went down twice. A good start and a few months of "dare to dream" are probably the best we can hope for in the next few years, but at least it will keep the Mix alive and well.
  10. J

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

My wish is for Everton to be relegated. It would be a tragedy to see their points deduction go to waste.
  11. J

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Having seen that video, I can only assume that VAR disallowed it because it couldn't understand French.
  12. J

Will our season fizzle out?

No surprise here. The Titanic could withstand the loss of 4 watertight compartments, but not 5. Since Christmas we've lost 5 strikers, plus Bellagarde. We then pinned our hopes on Fraser as the rescue vessel. And no Kate Winslet either.
  13. J

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Shame RAN couldn't stay on. Well, he's playing as a striker so I suppose we were lucky to get a half out of him. Next thing, it will be announced that Fraser took an injury on the bench.
  14. J

You should let RAN know your decision before he gets any fancy ideas.
  15. J

With our VAR luck, I was half expecting Sarabia's kick to be VARd.
Back
Top Bottom