Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by JadeWolf

1. JadeWolf

Rumours from the pub

he’d fit right in on here then…
  2. JadeWolf

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

He’s decent but he’s a RB/RWB isn’t he, and my question would be is he better than Semedo/Jonny? As mentioned above I’d have a look at McNeil but he did have a really poor year last year. Wouldn’t want to spend more than £13m-£14m on him.
  3. JadeWolf

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

I think anywhere between 8th-15th. I’d like it to be the higher part of that, and I’d like to see us be a bit more positive and attacking. A lot depends on who we bring in, the squad needs a boost of energy.
  4. JadeWolf

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

The Emirates…
  5. JadeWolf

Rumours from the pub

We all know about Jota, he plays in streaks. When he’s on it he’s an absolute dream, works hard, chases everything and scores goals. When he’s off it he’s not great and at a team with Liverpool’s standards they will notice his poor performances more.
  6. JadeWolf

Derby takeover about to collapse

I agree but I think it helps that they’re the only team in their town, same as us. But you’re right Derby is a proper football town, even though it’s sometimes hard to say exactly what proper means.
  7. JadeWolf

Absolutely. You probably learn more about emotions, and yourself, being a football fan and especially supporting a team like ours. Maybe that’s a bit deep but I think it’s true.
  8. JadeWolf

Being a Wolves fan is brilliant. You learn very quickly and very early that if something can go wrong, it will, and if any team can find a way to make things harder than they need to be, it’s us. Wouldn’t change it for the world!
  9. JadeWolf

Mike Riley stepping down!

Good news. Amazing Riley has lasted this long, what with the disaster of VAR and the awful standard of refs.
  10. JadeWolf

Bright

Complete waste of a career. He only had to look across the changing room to see Conor Coady as an example of where attitude and mentality can get you.
  11. JadeWolf

U18 & U23 news and info...

Is Southgate managing Jamaica as a summer job?!
  12. JadeWolf

Clubs can field up to 5 overage players plus an overage goalkeeper.
  13. JadeWolf

14. JadeWolf

We pulling an all-nighter?! :P
  15. JadeWolf

Good stuff! Feel like we should all be honorary Jamaica fans for this tournament.
Top Bottom