Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by jackdusty

1. jackdusty

Swedish fans stop VAR dead in its tracks

Well done Mr Antonio, maybe if more players spoke up you just never know.
  2. jackdusty

VAR 2023-24

PGMOL admitted they got that one wrong, they learnt from it and penalised us instead :mad:
  3. jackdusty

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Looks like Bayern have their man so not Emery. https://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/2024/5/1/24145020/bayern-munich-ralf-rangnick-transfer-rumors-austria-tuchel-real-madrid-champions-league
  4. jackdusty

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

I didn't know he was there until a saw a post on here earlier as i don't follow him on social media so i take it he wasn't demonstrating against something or recruiting for an organization that could of stopped entry. As a side note wonder how he got a ticket, is he a member of LFC if so they...
  5. jackdusty

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Does tv appearance money count in that ? Beat to it by @arctic rime
  6. jackdusty

Premier League, Newcastle and free speech

You can bad him all you like, it's a free country after all !. Unless he has a football banning order against him he had every right to be at the game yesterday despite what we might think of him.
  7. jackdusty

Petition to stop VAR

5 years they have been reforming it how long you going to give them?. You don't go to games do you John Albion Fan ?
  8. jackdusty

Anyone else thinking sod it

I'm only 15 miles away and i'm out.
  9. jackdusty

Liverpool tickets

Yeah i get that but it's more to do with the amount of touts for their games who have "access" to season tickets i think.
  10. jackdusty

Liverpool tickets

Don't know id it's 100% true but heard from next season Man Utd will be doing it. To stop the fan passing the QR code to someone else they will be sending a different code every 10 mins up to KO.
  11. jackdusty

Why hasn't Jeff Shi raised VAR at the Premier League meetings

1, Darren England 2, Take you pick from 6-11
  12. jackdusty

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

That's me saving about £1k from now on , thanks Howard Webb and PGMOL. The first 44 years of highs and mostly lows of watching this club were great times but what has happened to football over the last couple of years means i'm out after the Palace match.
  13. jackdusty

Forest- possible points deduction

Premier League and PGMOL are trolling Forest now https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/premier-league-risk-wrath-of-nottingham-forest-again-with-luton-referee-appointment/ar-AA1nzo4Y?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ACTS&cvid=25acb9056af84d1dbc600c65c0be3914&ei=13 :)
  14. jackdusty

Ramsdale

Ah, but did any of them bong bong on the pitch after beating us !!!. As others of said the main thing for me is his admittance of not concentrating. As an ex GK coach its one of the main things i tried to instill in my keepers as much as the other disciplines. You can't really coach it as...
  15. jackdusty

Hot Pork @ Molineux

Unfortunately the one you are on about is no longer there, it went AWOL half way through last season for some reason ,they were bloody delicious. Be prepared for the prices if you decide to get something outside and avoid the pies in the ground at all costs unless you like tasteless molten lava...
Back
Top Bottom