Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Inky

1. I

Neves

Wow, that was emotional. What a true Gent.
  2. I

Jack Grealish

Can’t understand why he was getting so much abuse after the Collins red card challenge. There could not have been another outcome. In his post match interview, he had plenty of good words about Wolves.
  3. I

How long have you been a member on here

Since Sept 05, but was on the old E&S site before the Mix
  4. I

Peterborough Wolves fans

I live in Deeping, but unfortunately I don’t get to any games anymore. I used to share a lift with Wallace. Not sure if he’s still around.
  5. I

10k2mk

Logged in, paid for my ticket to be told that MK tickets no longer available for on line sales. tried contacting TO, "all our lines are busy, try again later"
  6. I

10k2mk

Its not even March, plenty of time to get tickets.
  7. I

Independent Observation

Interesting reading from some of there fans. If it was only that easy. "how is wolves can spend millions on players but preston and other league 1 clubs can't ..? or do the FA like wolves more than other league 1 clubs and let them do there own thing .. what happen to fair rules by the FA and...
  8. I

Peterborough tickets

Bugger, 8 miles from home and I can't get a ticket.
  9. I

Peterborough tickets

Looks like the home end for me then.
  10. I

Black coaches in football

As long as the right man gets the job, I don't care if he is black, white or striped. Positive discrimination is wrong.
  11. I

Gillingham - Pay on the gate ?

I won't be attending many matches at the Mol this year, if there was an option to turn up on a whim I might go more. Missing a trick there Wolves.
  12. I

Waggy

RIP Waggy, a true legend and my boyhood hero.
  13. I

Fantasy football...

Wanderers No 9 for me.
  14. I

England v Rep. of Ireland

Lost all respect for Lampard after he wasn't sent off at the Mol " because he's not that sort of player"
Back
Top Bottom