Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by inaglasshouse

1. inaglasshouse

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

And 2 for Moutinho and 1 for Donk
  2. inaglasshouse

Your last exciting transfer

Yes would be mine too. I posted his picture on Facebook, so proud we had signed a 35m player. Didn't know anything about him, his video was unconvincing but Logic told me he must be really special to bust the budget like that. Maybe he is and hopefully we will see it sooner rather than later.
  3. inaglasshouse

one wish for next season

Traore comes back more determined and greasier than ever.
  4. inaglasshouse

one wish for next season

Only the bottom 3 scored less, so plenty of teams with relegation worries at some point scored those extra goals. It's pointless scoring more if you dont pick up points. This season will be a massive gamble if Bruno changes our strategy, particularly if we lose the heart of our team in Neves and...
  5. inaglasshouse

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

that moves been in the shadows for a while
  6. inaglasshouse

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

I've renewed my two. You can stop with the big transfer rumours now and get on with flogging Ruben and Morgan.
  7. inaglasshouse

Mistakes.

Letting MGW go on loan after an impressive pre-season. To compound the error he will probably now be sold to Forest for 20m instead of 35m because he is not Portuguese and therefore not a wonder kid. Instead of offering a contract he is unlikely to sign they should state he's not for sale, lay...
  8. inaglasshouse

Blues... In the mire...

If you're unlucky enough to be a working class Brummie from the inner city then the Blues should be your club, not the Villa. AV fans tend to live in the suburbs and are usually arrogant ******s. For that reason I hope they survive, but not prosper.
  9. inaglasshouse

Mistakes.

Parting company with Nuno. Could have easily made Europe again this season.
  10. inaglasshouse

Ben Foster?

He could definitely do a job for us. We need to expand into new markets. Apparently we hardly sell any season tickets in Smethwick for example. Failing that maybe there are other jobs you can think of?
  11. inaglasshouse

Today’s games - 2021-22

By my reckoning we won 5-1-1-0 today. Well that was the shirt count for Wolves, Villa, Blues and Albion at Barry Island. Great to see such a great turnout in the South Wales sunshine.
  12. inaglasshouse

Ask Wolves

I get all that Jeff says with the long term corporate strategy providing stability and safety for the investment. But I can't help thinking they are taking our survival for granted, based on previous results. Its not a corporation in that sense, it means nothing in football. We start with zero...
  13. inaglasshouse

Rumours from the pub

Yes I'm sure you're right and Bruno did say he wanted them in early. I guess pre season starts near the start of July this year. Should be a very busy June.
  14. inaglasshouse

Latest Deloitte report

We are doing well financially, thank you Fosun. Talking of money it's a shame they could not ease the burden on ordinary fans. I guess it must be difficult to appreciate the difference that it might make from so far away and that it may actually have financial benefits by keeping more existing...
  15. inaglasshouse

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

Can't see him staying. Big shame we didnt give him a proper send off. Most influential player of the Fosun era. Let down by poor recruitment in the end, I think it's about winning for him and we haven't looked like winning for 3 months because we just haven't had the squad.
Top Bottom