Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by inaglasshouse

1. inaglasshouse

STH renewal poll

They need to compensate for the facilities in the Steve Bull, total neglect and chaos. Had to wait a full 20 minutes for a hot drink last match, missing the end and begining of the halves. Would be impossible to go for a **** and get anything, they are literally throwing money away by not...
  2. inaglasshouse

I like Boubs

Its hard not to get carried away with Boubs. A real handful but until I see a defence splitting pass its best not to get too excited. Definitely capable of getting on the end of things though.
  3. inaglasshouse

The 85% cap on player spending

Another field of financial sludge to run through to make any progress in the league. Dressed as fairness when in fact its an utterly corrupt protection racket.
  4. inaglasshouse

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They do play Forest, Brentford, Luton and Sheffield Utd. That gives them every chance to stay up, though only Sheffield is a bye. Even if its close though the league will cancel the latest points deduction on appeal. It will sicken me to see them cheat and stay up, and with a new stadium to boot.
  5. inaglasshouse

Stadium Plans

They are similar to Man City so why not. The Blues Zulus Peaky Blinders This Town is a strong brand and at the end of the day that's all that's required. Could easily get 35k average in the PL chasing down the Villa. Maybe they could sign Bellingham once they get up there, after all we are...
  6. inaglasshouse

7 consecutive seasons in PL

We should be aiming for top 6 next year with our two new striker options, GON, RAN and Neto all tied down to long deals. We can easily fund this with the money for Sasa and Silva swelling the coffers. Even Silva going for zilch will save millions. Add to this the money rolling in from our gaming...
  7. inaglasshouse

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Just enough to not mean anything much. They have friends in high places.
  8. inaglasshouse

Stadium Plans

Nice move Jeff, hope we can make some progress
  9. inaglasshouse

Will Fosun realise?

Will they give way to GON in the summer and get our senior numbers up without the last minute excuses? If not I honestly think we will struggle to keep hold of GON. West Ham, Newcastle. Everton, Man U or even England may come knocking and buy him out. We will take Rob Edwards and prey for...
  10. inaglasshouse

Burnley Verdict

I thought we played well given Burnley were lively and and in the ascendancy, Pleased for Chimwome finding his feet - 70 mins will do him the world of good. Wonderful player we have in Ait-Nouri, if Salah misses one no one minds as he gets another which RAN did briliantly. We are on the home...
  11. inaglasshouse

Forum Issues?

yes did the trick for me in chrome on android
  12. inaglasshouse

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I can't find the tickets. Presume they have been emailed. I got a confirmation with an attachment but its not the tickets. I'm a ST holder. maybe they have been uploaded to card but I don't recall that option previously.
  13. inaglasshouse

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

oops, sounds like all the money in the world and something is missing
  14. inaglasshouse

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

thanks for letting us know
Back
Top Bottom