Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by iamthenewno2

1. iamthenewno2

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

I hate matches where you consider counting the number of opposition players, just to check.
  2. iamthenewno2

Tommy Doyle

No, still on loan officially.
  3. iamthenewno2

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Probably for the same reason, if he was 'worth' that in past then maybe it will just take one more loan etc to see it, I guess we hope that someone can see more in him than we do.
  4. iamthenewno2

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Should we be waiting for the PL to bend a rule or two for "the good of the club's future" and allow 777 in the door?
  5. iamthenewno2

I like Boubs

No, not going to do it, I have decided to suppress my inner teenager, I had Toti, Boubs and a certain West Ham keeper in my reply but deleted for the good of the group.
  6. iamthenewno2

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Stopped laughing now, ****ers!
  7. iamthenewno2

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Only following on here, laughing so hard that my wife asked me what's up, not sure I can explain this thread or how bad it sounds we have been playing.
  8. iamthenewno2

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

The yellow card for persistent time-wasting should be enough, though it should be shown earlier. One thing that would be nice is if they could provide a best before date on these rules, the 6 Second rule (lasts 1 season), real extra time to reflect ball out of play (less than half a season)...
  9. iamthenewno2

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Surely this IS a job for VAR, have one of the extra bods in their shed using a timer to keep track of keepers/throw-ins taking too long and then add the time on at the end?
  10. iamthenewno2

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

I had a few interesting weeks where I did pretty well but in the end a disappointing second half to the season meant that I was heading for the relegation zone and was never going to be invited to the Super Fruits League. Thanks to @The Wolf In The North for all the hard work, looking forward...
  11. iamthenewno2

Forest- possible points deduction

It is VAR that's the problem though, there has always been poor officiating and VAR hasn't fixed that. I went to watch non-league Big George's Maidstone last weekend and there were many many questionable decisions, the Ref had decided, shirt pulling, two-handed pushes in the back, and one near...
  12. iamthenewno2

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

1 Luton 2~1 Brentford 2 Sheffield Utd 1~1 Burnley 3 Wolves 0~1 Arsenal 4 Man City 3~0 Chelsea 5 Valencia 2~1 Real Betis 6 Verona 1~2 Udinese 7 Wolfsburg 2~0 Bochum 8 Everton 1~2 Nottingham Forest 9 Aston Villa 3~1 Bournemouth 10 Crystal Palace 0~2...
  13. iamthenewno2

The 85% cap on player spending

I am sure I am missing something but is it more unequal, in the above example at present the difference in allowed spend is £200m (430-230), in the new scenario it is £170m (340-170)?
  14. iamthenewno2

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Thought they were playing away?
  15. iamthenewno2

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Don't tempt them, they will penalise him for a failure to indicate at the roundabout on his way to the match.
Back
Top Bottom