Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Hot Fuss

1. Hot Fuss

Next Seasons Shirts

You’re right, but that is old gold.
  2. Hot Fuss

Next Seasons Shirts

By “source” do you mean Twitter?
  3. Hot Fuss

Next Seasons Shirts

Iv only heard of Sudu by reading this thread, can’t get Fubu out my heard now, Ali G used to wear it 25 years ago.
  4. Hot Fuss

Next Seasons Shirts

I honestly could give a toss, but castore were already getting established when we got them. Already made premier league teams and international cricket teams kits. They make very good stuff, although the problems they’ve had with the wet look Villa kit this year was terrible publicity. I got...
  5. Hot Fuss

Next Seasons Shirts

You’re right, it’s like old rust. But that is old gold.
  6. Hot Fuss

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Big club bias, only explanation.
  7. Hot Fuss

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Corrupt. Ffs, as if anyone outside of us or Bournemouth gave a **** how the game tonight finished.
  8. Hot Fuss

Lopetegui

Your initial point was regarding the respective “starting points” of GON and Loppy last season. You made out GONs was easier. I disagree. I was just pointing out that JL started with 70 mil of new signings and a months break. GON did not, his signings and break came after a couple of months.
  9. Hot Fuss

Lopetegui

The comment was about the situation they both arrived into, so signings Bournemouth made 3 months later weren’t relevant. He did a good job, can’t knock the run of clean sheets at home. I didn’t particularly enjoy the football, and away games became an absolute chore but I accept it was a needs...
  10. Hot Fuss

Lopetegui

I didn’t say it was the start of nightmares, I just replied to someone who was making out GON walked into a bed of roses while Loppy had a miracle to perform. Neither are true.
  11. Hot Fuss

Gary O’Neil

Ahh threads started in summer being bought back to life, love it. The early pages always give me a chuckle.
  12. Hot Fuss

Lopetegui

Gaz took over a club who’d lost their previous game 9-0. Loppy joined us with a months break to work with and 70 million pounds worth of new signings.
  13. Hot Fuss

Today’s Games 2023-2024

But they are both very, very good, while Chelsea have spent a fortune on absolute ****. Assume that’s the point he was trying to make.
  14. Hot Fuss

Forest- possible points deduction

Just watched the 3 appeals, they’re hardly the stonewall penalties I was expecting to see after reading this thread! First one no chance, second one some get given, some don’t (personally hate penalties for that kind of handball, not a lot Young could do) and the third maybe could have been...
  15. Hot Fuss

Lopetegui

Yeh the songs aren’t great. Atmosphere at Brentford in the 4-1 was really good but it was just GONs barmy army on repeat. Still good to have a bit of consistent noise.
Back
Top Bottom