Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by hollo

1. H

Lopetegui

So the common denominator is Hobbs who appointed both of these managers. He did blot his copy book by trying to sign Beale in between. However, Hobbs won't be happy about being let down with the withholding of transfer funds by the owners. It is important we keep hobbs as he is doing much...
  2. H

Lopetegui

Moutinho didn't bother to say goodbye to the fans and failed to turn up for the last two games. Any respect I had for him goes out the window.
  3. H

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Oli mcburnie as a rotation player. Why not?
  4. H

Here is an idea. Why don't we build a super stadium and become a big club. Then we get to keep our best players. All about the optics. At the moment we are a decaying club evidenced by the state of the John Ireland stand.
  5. H

We need a squad so keeping players like boubacar is essential. We are light upfront. Doyle will improve as only 22.
  6. H

The backbone of the team is the midfield axis of lemina /gomes. They and cunha we have to keep. I would miss ait nouri but for 70 million we have to consider this kind of money. The problem we have is that many of our best players have 2 years left on their contracts. Sell sell sell buy buy buy.
  7. H

Liam keen was raving about Joe hodge on one of the podcasts saying he rated him far higher than Cundle. Am I missing something?
  8. H

Sell Jose Sa and Neto alongside all the loaneess bar mosquera.. However, could be a mistake if Cundle and hoever are about to burst through as top championship players. Chiquinho I am 50/50 about.
  9. H

Sasa

He should retire before he does long lasting damage to his knees. He can't risk a 4th acl.
  10. H

Forest- possible points deduction

Clattenburg is employed by forest.
  11. H

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Broja had an acl a few years ago so maybe we should avoid him.
  12. H

They have bought about three new keepers and five full backs. . They are spending money like confetti and have a bloated squad with the problem of having to offload the likes of matt turner who cost 12 million.
  13. H

Has to be a spoof account.!Who writes ‘var is Luton fan’
  14. H

We have dani angel to replace chiwome so chill out.
  15. H

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

So is ait nouri replacing Hwang at half time?
Back
Top Bottom