Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by HessonWolf

1. H

The **** Away

Hope we beat Brentford, then this game gets snowed off….have a full strength squad for the time its played and a night game
  2. H

2 x Tickets v Everton

Finally manage to log in to buy 2, then its telling me i cant allocate my lad. Try to do it again “unable to load seat map”. Ticket line closed. Fantastic from the club.
  3. H

2 x Tickets v Everton

I think im going to ring tomorrow, hopefully they understand. He cant see with people standing, and i cant let him stand on the seat again. Honestly Man City away last season, top tier about 4 rows from the back, i had my arm round him…some drunk fell forward onto both of us. I ended up the row...
  4. H

2 x Tickets v Everton

It doesnt let me buy them until all other seats are sold, which i presume means the Graham Hughes stand. Annoying!
  5. H

2 x Tickets v Everton

Hi All, Does anyone have/know of any spare tickets for the Everton game? My 5 year old is desperate to go and the only tickets on the site are in the Graham Hughes stand. His only previous game was Man City away when he had to stand on the seat to see, some drunk idiot knocked him off & we...
  6. H

Forest Verdict

Bore off.
  7. H

Sack him now

Seriously, get him gone. Never wanted him in the first place. If we cant get anyone decent in and it has to be a big Sam type, get Mick back for me. Its been 10 or so years, but least we will put some effort in or they wont play.
  8. H

EFL CUP Ipswich (A) comms thread.

Just rewound, Sarabia clearly mouthed “1 match” to oneil. Also chants of you dont know what your doing? Sounded like the wolves fans?
  9. H

I just don't care anymore

I mentioned before, i turned it off the end of last season. After years of season tickets, going to different club events & playing at Molineux i decided enough was enough. If Wolves are on TV, il watch them but thats probably it. The premier league is great if your a plucky team like under...
  10. H

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Bringing back the kevin doyle is magic song… Gaz O’Neil is ****ing tragic Gaz O’Neil is ****ing sh*te His football will send us down And lopeteguis right
  11. H

The what might have been XI

Zeljko Kalac - What could of been
  12. H

Your own football playing tales

I also played for football aid? at Molineux a couple of years back. I was captain and had Tony Daley & Tony Dining on my team, I always remember literally 2 minutes in Daley crossed it to me on the edge of the box I was completely free…BANG! Sliced it went out for a throw in
  13. H

Your own football playing tales

I always hated maths, even tho I was the best in the class in secondary school. It just happened the maths teacher was the manager of the year below footballs team. I very rarely played in a team, everyone knew i was good at football but I was quite shy. Anyway, they arranged for our year to...
Back
Top Bottom