Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by haveaniceday

1. H

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

hope I'm wrong but come on, we've been second best all over the pitch so far!
  2. H

thats that then, no way we come back here we've been pathetic
  3. H

should be disallowed but its the least they deserve sadly
  4. H

we've been dreadful. need to improve in the second half massively
  5. H

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

5 changes and we wait this late ffs
  6. H

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Think it's likely more due to the fact that Liverpool want guaranteed game time, which is much easier to guarantee when you're 7th in the Championship vs 11th in the Prem. Sincerely doubt he'd be angling for a move lower down the pyramid.
  7. H

Bees in the Cup

Really hope we go all out and play a full strength side. The FA cup run in the beautiful 18-19 season was so much fun before it all came crashing down in those last minutes at Wembley. Definitely the worst I've ever felt following Wolves so every season I'm praying we go for it so I can heal the...
  8. H

Nunes to City

€60m still seems cheap for me?
  9. H

Lopetegui

Just stick a "Not" in there and it still works....
  10. H

Should Fosun sell the club?

They need to sell, people make mistakes but they've undone all of Nuno's hard work and are dragging us back to the championship and making a mockery out of the club and it's fans in the process. I implore every one of you to seriously consider how you spend your money with the club this year...
  11. H

Lopetegui

What a ride it's been but sadly looks like this is the beginning of the end of the FOSUN era. Fans won't (and shouldn't) forgive this **** up by FOSUN / Jeff, incredible how badly they've mismanaged this situation after chasing JL for years. Shi needs to go without a doubt, FOSUN should pack...
  12. H

Lopetegui

Tweet is pretty ambiguous really. Wolves will consider hiring an out of work manager if their current manager decides to leave? Hasn't it always been "likely" he might leave since he did those interviews?
  13. H

Raúl Jiménez Appreciation Thread

Anybody find it weird he never really did a public goodbye like the Neves video? Absolutely love Raul and he'll always be a legend, just find it strange he didn't ever really post anything around his departure.
  14. H

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

And how successful has that spending been? Bar the first two seasons it's been dreadful overall. I do realise how much we've spent but I also realise how much we've ****ed away on awful signings, all the while asking the fans to stump up more and more money each season for a product that...
  15. H

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Just unsubscribed to all marketing emails and contact from Wolves. Sick of being bombarded about becoming a member or buying the latest tat from the club shop when they won't spend a penny on improving the team. Got to give it to Fosun, never in my life did I think I'd end up blocking Wolves...
Back
Top Bottom