Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

gullykular's latest activity

• G
    gullykular replied to the thread Gary O'Neil - tactics.
    Some observations from the Fulham game (I was half cut while I watched so made sure I paid closer attention on the second watch!)
  • G
    Latest tactical analysis from me on the ways and means of coping without Cunha in particular.
  • G
    gullykular replied to the thread Musings from Molineux 23/24.
    Latest video - had a look at the last few games and how we're trying to cope with the absence of Cunha and other players have come to...
  • G
    gullykular replied to the thread Rodrigo Gomes.
    Sometimes content creators will mirror the footage to prevent getting brought down for copyright reasons
  • G
    A combination of Sheff Utd being much tighter in midfield which meant we had less options for our CBs and just being really, really...
  • G
    I don't think they weren't trying to go 4-0 up. They played with really good intensity first half. Chances are teams will adapt over a...
  • G
    Neto being wide was the only way we were likely to get him into positions to use his pace yesterday. The fact Ahmedhodzic stifled him a...
  • G
    I shared this the other day. Flies in the face of us sitting deep when you see how aggressive Toti's position is
Back
Top Bottom