Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by GTA_WOLF

1. G

The "Feels Like a New Signing" Thread

Be interested to see how Mosquera gets on, once his loan spell in the MLS finishes. He's having a strong season over here, and could provide some competition for our central defence.
  2. G

Leonardo Campana

Looks like Campana is going to be a permanent deal at Miami. Reports of $2.7mm fee to make it done. Got to see him recently, and did wonder whether he would be given a shot back in the Old Gold....guess not!
  3. G

Leonardo Campana

I got to watch Campana in person on Friday in Toronto. He's a big lad, with good movement off the ball. He worked hard all game, and was a physical presence up against the TFC back line. It is the MLS, but it is a very quick and physical league, and he looks the part. Someone is going to...
  4. G

The Famous Five (U23s)

Is Lembikisa out hurt? Didn't see him on the U23 team sheet, and was surprised he was not part of the 1st team pre-season. Powerful young man, quite impressed with his play last year.
  5. G

Which Team do you Hate the most?

Leeds. As a kid of the 70s, I hated them.
  6. G

What was your first Wolves memory?

Dad started taking me to Wolves games in 1970. We were regular South Bankers, and went to almost every home game till we left for Canada after the 79/80 season. Memory of specific games is very foggy, 74 and 80 League Cup Finals being the standouts, 76 finale against Liverpool, when scousers...
  7. G

Crewe (A) Pre-Season Friendly

Canada
  8. G

Crewe (A) Pre-Season Friendly

Also available on Bet365 for those that have an account (no commentary)
  9. G

Ron Flowers to receive MBE

Presented me my first ever winners trophy...5-aside winners at the Penn Fields back in early 70s. Somehow, my parents knew him, and I ended getting my first tournament badminton racket from his Sports shop...was, and I am sure, still is a lovely man.
  10. G

Sky post match analysis

Watched on DAZN in Canada...McManaman and Hoddle doing the punditry. Both were very complimentary of Wolves, and thought we deserved the 3pts. The penalty call, which I think, should have been looked at (biased opinion) they thought nothing of it (as did Dermott G). Most of the conversation...
  11. G

Raul to Juventus on Loan?

He will have another busy summer, as Gold Cup runs the full month of July.
  12. G

Away games sitting with the home fans.

Been to Leicester, Gillingham and now West Ham (next week). This will be my first in the home fans section with my missus, and a little worried that she'll misbehave. She is related to the Lampard family, so hoping I won't need to use that excuse!
  13. G

The Next Level

As Sir Alex says, or maybe Kenny Rogers, anyway...You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run. As much as I love this kid, he is the one asset that could really provide significant funding for top 6-4 strengthening. I trust Nuno to know what...
  14. G

West Ham (A) now on TV

Flying in from Toronto on the Saturday, and was a little worried about getting to the game in time....this gives me much needed breathing time.
  15. G

Pyunik Away, TV ?

Not sure if this has already been posted, but for those that have a Bet365 account, both games were shown against Crues, and it appears tmo game is too. Not the best picture size, but streams very well on their site.
Back
Top Bottom