Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by greenwolf1301

1. G

Fraser

I can't put any blame on him. He's a kid but the only positive I can say for him is when we play longer the ball does stick with him. If bellegarde is there it always comes back. It's too much for him too soon but we have no alternative atm. Just play him this year get him out on loan next year...
  2. G

Brighton verdict

This just a drunken reaction but when Jason steel is better than your goalkeeper your bang in trouble
  3. G

The curious case of Nathan Collins…..

How in any way can you first of all compare Collins to Dawson one who has played for years in the prem to someone who has played one season. Make the comparison then in 10 years when Collins in 30 odd. Kilman has made as many mistakes but he is also learning that is the reason we brought in an...
  4. G

The OMG what a day Southampton verdict thread

You mean the one that was on match of the day and they watched the replay with zero contact and said great save Sa. Yeah again they protect the refereeing as it's in the pay packet
  5. G

Wolves Southampton Verdict

I think that we seem to play the same game regardless of our opponents. But we seem to drag any team we play into a game of zero pace. I thought we were the better team today but still hoped for a bit more. We really should have had a few goals today Southampton were poor. The only take I have...
  6. G

Sasa Kalajdzic

Hopefully he is fit for the next few we will need an out ball. But I find it crazy we played a 6ft7 man and played 0 balls long bring Adama on and then play every ball long to him? What
  7. G

Hwang - a positive thread

Shock he came on in his natural position which is a striker and played well. Anyone who boo's your own player coming on is not a fan for me. We needed to raise the atmosphere at that point not put our own team under pressure. Glad he stayed I'm not his biggest fan but he is a good squad player.
  8. G

Sporting Lisbon vs Wolves

Can we steal the sponsor and do similar instead of super bock we could have tenants super or skol super
  9. G

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Why bother crtising people passing on information. No one is truly in the know but they pass on the info to try and help us fans have some semblance of insight. Nobody other than shi and sellars really know what's actually happening. Just enjoy the ride as its the best we have had in years were...
  10. G

Wolves v Beskitas (friendly)

Watching all the videos today and anything behind the scenes it shows on and off the pitch romain was a character on and off the pitch. He was always well liked and had good banter off the pitch he really enjoyed his time at the club and that is exactly why we will attract more players. He...
  11. G

4-3-3

To be honest I still think we should be 3 at the back, as no top team changes between 3 at the back and 2 it's one or the other all season as the midfield and defence won't cope well with the change which will lead to misjointed performances. Collins is a good buy but needs a season to settle...
  12. G

Liverpool Verdict

It was a good game today but again we just don't know how to score goals we need to sort this by next season either by change of tactics or players but if we don't score more goals we could have a long year next year
  13. G

Chiquinho

It makes it more annoying that he brought Campbell on against Newcastle and not this kid. He could have changed that game and our season. Campbell wasn't bad but this kid is on another level
  14. G

4-4-***ing-2

I don't know what formation it was at then end but chiquinho was rb but I don't think Jonny had a clue where he was supposed to be playing
  15. G

Newcastle verdict

It's just a shame for the fans that travelled, the players should walk home for that just didn't compete for the whole 90 mins
Back
Top Bottom