Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Goldust

1. Goldust

Preseason Portugal

I need that jacket Lop is wearing in the video!
  2. Goldust

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Dembele would be tremendous, depending on wages. Don't know much about Garcia tbh, but we do need another CB and everything I have read has praised him so there's that.
  3. Goldust

FA Cup 3rd round draw

As long as its on TV somewhere I'll be cool! We got this.
  4. Goldust

FA Cup 3rd round draw

I want us to take this very seriously and go after it. I mean if freaking Wigan can win one in my lifetime, then we can.Though I do have strong concerns that, barring some savvy moves in Jan, we don't have the depth in the squad to have an extended run. We shall see.
  5. Goldust

Villa…

Gerrard has them playing some good stuff no doubt. Now I may be in the minority in this, but I don't really care what theydo as much as I am sure most everyone else does. I am just more concerned about our future, whatever that is. If they finish above us(Really don't think they will tbh) then...
  6. Goldust

Which of the loanees would you bring back in January if wolves fail to land their targets?

MGW is the only one I would even consider...which is doesn't say much about those we have on loan.
  7. Goldust

Today’s games - 2021-22

Stevie G's Claret and Blue Army...:laughing:
  8. Goldust

Time for Bruno to be supported by Fosun

Time for us fans to realize that they are never going to spend the amount of money that some want them too.
  9. Goldust

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

I want the guy to stay and we should pay him a decent wage to do so.Yes, I know i may be in the minority on that.
  10. Goldust

Last Christmas

Semedo
  11. Goldust

Ki-Jana Hoever - Value for money?

Shouldn't even play for the Academy team, nevermind the main squad.
  12. Goldust

What Must we get in January

Need at least 3 new faces in January minimum
  13. Goldust

Wolves v Liverpool comms thread.

Pleasantly surprised with our play so far. Keep it going fellas,
  14. Goldust

What Must we get in January

Somebody who can actually score. Don't care if we have to get him from the Finnish 3rd Division. I fear we will start to slide down the table if we don't start putting it in the back of the net. Also, we are boring as **** to watch right now.
  15. Goldust

Oh Adama Traore!

You can be the fastest guy in the world but if you have no end product and fans generally have no faith that you will ever score, shouldn't be starting. Period. Don't get me wrong, I like the dude but he really needs to add some goals to his game.
Back
Top Bottom