Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Gold Umbro

1. Gold Umbro

Season ticket prices 24/25

I can trump that. Got one going from u17 to u21 (a skint student) and another going from u21 to adult (unable to work due to long term illness) next season. God help me/us.
  2. Gold Umbro

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Not a great game. Sarabia and Doc not great. Lemina looking tired. Good to see Cunha and Hwang back.
  3. Gold Umbro

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Even worse, he plays around with it first, like he's mouth-kneading a tiny ball of gob-dough before launching it. Minging.
  4. Gold Umbro

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Blimey. Need a Snickers? Plenty more stuff out there to get this angry about.
  5. Gold Umbro

Next Seasons Shirts

I’d prefer Puma…. ONLY JOKING!
  6. Gold Umbro

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

It was Semedo that got booked
  7. Gold Umbro

FA Cup, Brighton home

Yeah… sadly too much for me on top of season ticket costs. £70 with my two (big) kids.
  8. Gold Umbro

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Shame there’s no Sarabia on the bench.
  9. Gold Umbro

Semedo

Hands up - I was one of his critics and thought he needed replacing. He often looked like he was going through the motions without full conviction. I’m delighted to say he looks a different player this season. Long may it continue.
  10. Gold Umbro

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think Peter Dury had multiple orgasms during that game. Is he a Liverpool fan?
  11. Gold Umbro

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dreadful cheating
  12. Gold Umbro

Hwang 2028!

I like Hwang But I’m not sure about Hwang But I do like Hwang He’s kinda rubbish sometimes But he’s sometimes great too He seems really lovely I dunno really…
  13. Gold Umbro

Chelsea (H) Pre-Game Thread!

I genuinely just googled to check if Suggs and co were on tour and playing Wolvo tonight
  14. Gold Umbro

Wolves Birthdays

Happy Birthday Steve!
  15. Gold Umbro

Team vs Forest

I’d be interested to see Bellegarde and Sarabia play in the same side. Two technicians.
Back
Top Bottom